Numerous women admit to having sex with their "work husband"

Daps
Wrong,

I was working with a 44 y/o college educated woman with an air bnb business on the side. Been married for 20 years with two grown kids. She was so head over heels for me she concocted this ridiculous plan to have me come over for football games and get-togethers just so her husband and neighbors would get used to me being around. No bullshyt. She actually said this out loud with a straight face. Her husband is a truck driver and is gone Mon-Thurs. I was just her "work friend" is what she would tell him.

It was hard turning her down,

But i told her one of us has to have some sense.

:patrice: how she look, breh?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Man I could do a series on married military chicks:wow:

The absolute worst situation is for a male civilian to marry a military chick:picard:

Shorty will ALWAYS look at her civilian husband as a beta male compared to her male coworkers:wow:

And if u both in the military
U best not get out before she does :mjgrin:
Cause she will look at u like a new beta

She gone get ran thru:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what woman do you know is running around talking about having sex with a work husband

breh....take this as my first and only response to you...because it is.....im not gonna read your reply...so dont bother

women will tell you anything if they are comfortable and think that you wont judge them....:unimpressed:

throw in a little liquor and you will have to gag her to shut her up :ld:

of course you'd know this if you spent anytime around women:sas2:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
breh....take this as my first and only response to you...because it is.....im not gonna read your reply...so dont bother

women will tell you anything if they are comfortable and think that you wont judge them....:unimpressed:

Plus people love to share secrets when they are anonymous. It’s not like they posted this shyt from their Facebook. They emailed stories to this lady and she’d cut out all info and post it.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
You telling me it's different but what the hell is different if you cheated on him you'll do it to me

full
:wow:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps

This *1000!! I was just in D.C and this chic I was going back and forth with on IG wanted to come down and chill with me and I said okay. So she did and she literally would not shut up the entire time!! It was like she would explode if she didn't say something every 5 mins! :hhh: but I found out alot about all the dudes she mess with currently and I still smashed because she was there and she was interfering with me getting on the D.C birds:mjlit:. But man all that talking is a major turn off I'm used to chics that can vibe in silence from time to time. The worst part was I'm 32 and she's 41 so I can see why she's still single out here and only a roster filler :francis::russ:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from my experience most people fukking at work outside of retail/service jobs (which i would consider pretty dead end for the most part) are incredibly reckless.

way too many variables for a sane person to do it in 2024 unless you don't care about your job/career at all or you're literally the boss and think you're untouchable/willing to get sued because you can easily fukk shyt up if things go south.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
from my experience most people fukking at work outside of retail/service jobs (which i would consider pretty dead end for the most part) are incredibly reckless.

way too many variables for a sane person to do it in 2024 unless you don't care about your job/career at all or you're literally the boss and think you're untouchable/willing to get sued because you can easily fukk shyt up if things go south.

Americans work wayyyy too much compared to other 1st world countries. When you spend more time with some random woman at work than your own spouse at home for most of your adult life, something HAS to give :francis:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:duck:

This shyt happens but dont believe for a moment that women will admit to that shyt on twitter.

Half the reason why they get away with deception is because they lie to themselves.
They anonymous...