Numerous women admit to having sex with their "work husband"

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I smashed a big booty latina who was engaged once. She was my work wife I guess, if you wanna call it that. Busted in that thang too.

• Wow
Reactions: IVS

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I've been propositioned so many times at work I sometimes feel like a fool for rejecting easy puss. But I know the eventual outcome so stick to your principles.

If women knew how to shut up and keep a secret I'd smash them so bad at work, but they cannot and will seek to mark their territory to the competition and that's how you get caught.

You always have to remember "Purse first ass last" at work, the bag comes first.

I had and still get soft and hard choosing at work with females, I even had a chick flash me here breast when I was in the stock room at work and lord knows I'm a titty man and those thangs were delicious.

I always thing about how this shyt could be a setup and I'm not risking my salary for some females who makes 1/2 of what I'm making. I'm in a management position, so the choosing comes all the time.

Be about your paper:

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I smashed 5 women from work and turned down several others. I wouldn't do it again. Too much drama. It's not worth the trouble. One of the women even lied about still being with her husband.