Numerous women admit to having sex with their "work husband"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
used to work for a call center can confirm
Worked in one too. Literally heard the “my husband thinks we fukking so if I’m gonna be accusssssed.....”

fukking in bathrooms and shyt. I was young then. I would never risk my job nor life for that again. But shyt threw it at me with that. I wasn’t even looking her way prior to that

edit: didn’t even think of this but I also smashed the boss there too. She was divorced but both their husbands/ex husbands/kids used to pop up at work.

I say this all the time..... women are not any different from men. Society has put a fantasy of what they are supposed to be. But in reality, they are the same species and will do and think the same. You give them a man of the opposite sex, and they’re attracted.... things gonna go the same way if she gives in. And a lot give in if you ain’t satisfying them at home

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
jokes on them nikkas, my girl's unemployed

giphy.gif

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Worked in one too. Literally heard the “my husband thinks we fukking so if I’m gonna be accusssssed.....”

fukking in bathrooms and shyt. I was young then. I would never risk my job nor life for that again. But shyt threw it at me with that. I wasn’t even looking her way prior to that

edit: didn’t even think of this but I also smashed the boss there too. She was divorced but both their husbands/ex husbands/kids used to pop up at work.

I say this all the time..... women are not any different from men. Society has put a fantasy of what they are supposed to be. But in reality, they are the same species and will do and think the same. You give them a man of the opposite sex, and they’re attracted.... things gonna go the same way if she gives in. And a lot give in if you ain’t satisfying them at home
:ohhh::lolbron::to::yeshrug::salute:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
breh...you can never say NO mature woman would or wouldnt do anything....

you dont know every mature woman in the world.....

unless youre trying to get into semantics....which now that i think about it...is what youre most likely doing :unimpressed:
what woman do you know is running around talking about having sex with a work husband

jackson35

Banned
Daps
There’s plenty of mature and successful women & men that fukk coworkers. It’s all lust and attraction breh, it’s really human nature. Being around someone you’re attracted to for 8 hours a day and 5 days a week is temptation like no other. The difference between the mature and immature is that the mature fukk people that have just as much to lose as they do while the immature will fukk anyone they’re attracted to. It’s levels.
here in brooklyn,... i never hear any woman talking about a work husband. that is sitcom bullshyt

Daps
here in brooklyn,... i never hear any woman talking about a work husband. that is sitcom bullshyt

That’s because it’s mostly anonymity shyt. Nobody verbally walks around saying my work husband or my work wife, its mainly just the person you’re secretly fukking at work.

At you thinking it’s sitcom shyt. shyt is happening right now at your job “in Brooklyn” as we speak.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what woman do you know is running around talking about having sex with a work husband

I can say from experience, older women are sometimes the easiest to get with. When I was younger I was smashing older women at my gig easily. I was smashing them in their cars, my apartment at the time, and at the job in small offices. They were easier to talk too and be the easiest to be blunt with. Had this older womqn begging me to cum in her.

My first corporate gig taught me life lessons about relationships and women.

women are people and like fukking just as much as we do.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Dudes be so blind . Disney princess movies and social conditioning got guys messed up. Women are just as likey to cheat as us they are human to.
Yup. That’s why you will see dudes kill their whole fukking family because of some shyt she did or the fact that the shyt he was sold wasn’t true.