Nuggets Fire Head Coach Brian Shaw

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
I want a coach that's

1. going to take full advantage of the altitude (so no Thibs)

2. not going to ruin Nurkic's development (so no Danphoni)

I still like Mike Malone for the job.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
David West loved him because Shaw was part of a staff that was running a system perfect for IND

Shaw goes to DEN and wants to run that same style.

It doesn't work. As a coach you have to adjust to what you have and Shaw never did that.

The great ones do it.

:dahell:

The great ones always run their system and go out and find players to do just that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, can we have one decent phil jackson disciple in the coaching tree? cleamons, fisher, rambis, shaw have all been terrible.

Steve-Kerr-1119.jpg

He fell into a beautiful situation...Warriors were already improving each year, and Klay and Steph were getting a year older and better with each year as well.

I think a lot of coaches would be having this type of success with the Warriors during the regular season

Ritzy Sharon

Daps
Them nikkas quit on B Shaw..... They'll work harder for a white coach.....Ownership knows it

I'll bet all my coli cash that Shaw's replacement Melvin Hunt (black) is going to have success with this group because Hunt is smart enough to undersand that if you have a roster that's built to run, you want them to play free and fast, not like a mediocre Eastern conference team.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll bet all my coli cash that Shaw's replacement Melvin Hunt (black) going to have success with this group because Hunt is smart enough to undersand that if you have a roster that's built to run, you want them to play free and fast, not like a mediocre Eastern conference team.

You think Melvin Hunt will get the job permanently? Its easy to look good for 6 weeks

Ritzy Sharon

Daps
You think Melvin Hunt will get the job permanently? Its easy to look good for 6 weeks
yeah, it's the only conceivable reason why the FO didn't wait until the summer to fire Shaw. they wanted to give Hunt a legitimate shot.

I think if he goes the Ker route and surrounds himself with veteran assistants, he can be a long term option.

Daps
Reppin
Only way Monty Williams trash ass is getting fired is he starts fukking Rita Benson on the side and Tom/Gayle find out about it. :steviej:

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202