Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
In
Michelle-Jenneke-Dance-Before-Race.gif

about damn time
:shaq:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
David West loved him because Shaw was part of a staff that was running a system perfect for IND

Shaw goes to DEN and wants to run that same style.

It doesn't work. As a coach you have to adjust to what you have and Shaw never did that.

The great ones do it.
You think them dudes quit on Shaw because of his system? They quit on him because he demanded they work hard and they wasn't about that life which is why David West said they wasn't grownups.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's why A 16 year old pro who Never had a bad word said about him ala Andre miller was scolded by shaw

:usure:

You think them dudes quit on Shaw because of his system? They quit on him because he demanded they work hard and they wasn't about that life which is why David West said they wasn't grownups.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Phil had teams out here thinking this nikka was "Zen in Training" and shyt.

nikka out here stealing 12 milly per to ruin multiple franchises.

Anyways, should've kept this team running and gunning. Dumb as fukk to let go of Karl than have Shaw come in trying to implement the Triangle or elements of the Princeton offense and shyt.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
It looked like they were working pretty hard under George Karl they did win 57 games his last season there.:manny: I was a fan of the Shaw hiring, I let Phil Jackson dupe me into thinking he was really the next Phil in the making but his coaching seemed to be alot of silly attempts at discipline.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Jacques Vaughn. Brian Shaw. Not looking too good for bald, peanut head bruhs. Monty Williams better keep looking over his shoulder.

Monty's teams are always above .500 though and his roster's routinely shytty. Dell Demps should be watching his back. Trading Jrue Holiday for Nerlens Noel and Dario Saric, signing Tyreke Evans to a 40 mil deal, matching max salary for Eric Gordon, drafting Austin Rivers...all these moves were ass :mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It looked like they were working pretty hard under George Karl they did win 57 games his last season there.:manny: I was a fan of the Shaw hiring, I let Phil Jackson dupe me into thinking he was really the next Phil in the making but his coaching seemed to be alot of silly attempts at discipline.
Iggy and Gallo was a big reason they won a lot of those games. They got exposed in the playoffs though. I don't give a fukk who your coach is only a losers would say that 123..six weeks shyt.