Nuggets Fire Head Coach Brian Shaw

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
When did you see Shaw scold him? Miller got pissed he was about to get the first DNPCD of his career and started cussing at Shaw.

It was heavily rumored that the DNP Andre got was just Shaw trying to make an example of someone. Everyone on that team looked to Andre instead of the no experience having Shaw because Andre was the smartest person of that team and Shaw got his ego bruised.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Coli rode hard for this dude..How many how come Shaw doesn't have a job yet posts were there? :mjlol:

I don't remember this. I always heard that he would be another failed Jackson disciple and ppl were afraid he would implement the triangle wherever he landed. But this is bad for Shaw. He turned a solid, annual playoff contending team who would run teams out the gym into a slow, plodding, shytty half court team where barely anyone can create outside Ty.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps

Skyy-John.gif

lowkey, I'm disappointed right now. Shaw is the fukking Greg Popovich of tanking, why not let him secure a top 5 pick and can him in the summer? what does firing him now accomplish?

Melvin Hunt is going to have this group playing free and fast and rack up the worthless wins. :snoop:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Monty's teams are always above .500 though and his roster's routinely shytty. Dell Demps should be watching his back. Trading Jrue Holiday for Nerlens Noel and Dario Saric, signing Tyreke Evans to a 40 mil deal, matching max salary for Eric Gordon, drafting Austin Rivers...all these moves were ass :mjlol:
Naw, Monty is trash. He's next on the chopping block.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Naw, Monty is trash. He's next on the chopping block.
Iono man, Monty has the Pelicans playing pretty well without Holliday, Anderson and even Davis. If he makes the playoffs which is still in play, I think he'll stick around.