Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
My husband is my proof. My daughters are following in my footsteps. We out here.

Sidenote: if yall have teens, start building their network now. Encourage them to socialize with like-minded black kids of the opposite sex. Influence their preferences early. And of course, be their example. My oldest already knows to have her eyes open now (college) for potential future spouses.

My folks were on that time with all my sibs and I and now their grand kids. It's 9 of us we did the Jack and Jill set. Some girls were like your kids eyes open and some were not and wanted a street dude which was what it was.

Even among the well off black folk u gotta jump through hoops for the opposite sex. I see my younger breh going through in highschool now. I told him he will be okay. I see it walking to class down here in the A.

The standards get hella different. My Spanish tutor and I started off just what it was . Honestly one thing led to another and here we are. I didn't talk down in my own case I just went where it was interest and she happen to be Latina.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He's a boring nerd. Nothing wrong with that but that's what he is.

Nerds (not this guy in particular) seem to think just because they are accomplished and make money a certain type of Black Woman should fall into their arms :mjlol:.

It doesn't work like that.

Nerds never go after... female nerds. They would have no problem with this type of woman.

Instead the women they want and feel entitled to, want excitement to go along with everything else, something nerds don't know how to provide. Which is why women like this look over that type of man, especially when younger.
Aaaaand that’s what I had to learn.

Deep down inside, many guys still want the popular, cheerleader type. Doesn’t matter if he’s an entertainer, intellectual, tradesman, etc. Everyone wants the fun, pretty girl (until she doesn’t want him- then she’s the worthless dumb chick lol). No one wants the nerdy Black girl, even Black nerds!

You’re right; many of them do seem to feel entitled to hot women. Many times those women settle down with their equivalent; Mr. Life of the party. Not saying the union won’t have its issues, lol, but they are compatible.

Daps
I’m pretty sure somebody probably touched on this in the thread already. But it just wasn’t a good match. He’s a nerdy awkward nikka and she probably wants someone with more charisma and personality. Nobody is wrong in this interaction. They’ll both be alright.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
My folks were on that time with all my sibs and I and now their grand kids. It's 9 of us we did the Jack and Jill set. Some girls were like your kids eyes open and some were not and wanted a street dude which was what it was.

Even among the well off black folk u gotta jump through hoops for the opposite sex. I see my younger breh going through in highschool now. I told him he will be okay. I see it walking to class down here in the A.

The standards get hella different. My Spanish tutor and I started off just what it was . Honestly one thing led to another and here we are. I didn't talk down in my own case I just went where it was interest and she happen to be Latina.

Yeah we can't save everybody. But I feel like it goes both ways. Many of the nerdy black guys want the loud, popular dimes, not their nerdy black counterparts. I don't know how to fix it but we could be doing better than we are.