Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikkas in here be talking like they in HS, but that's giving HS guys too little credit. We ain't ever talk like this. Capitalism has got y'all thinking that because you got money & education, you are morally upstanding and owed access to anybody you deem attractive, :mjlol: You can have the key to the city, and be a whole finance major, if we aren't compatible, we aren't compatible.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
But women weren't thirsting for Russell until he wifed up baby momma #4 of Future. And this is AFTER becoming a Super Bowl winning QB with a big ass NFL contract. Now all of a sudden he's the prototype. He didn't get a personality makeover in-between those years. Same dude plus Super Bowl hardware and a bigger bank account.:yeshrug:

All the Ciara prayers are being recited by women in their mid 30s to 50s.
No, bw weren't thirsting for Russell because he was married to a Becky. Show me a bm that's married to a non-bw who STILL has bw thirsting for him. We don't do that. (And y'all don't either when it's the other way).

When he got with Ciara, there was a collective "oh, me came home." Then she got him out that Hawaiian shirt and them dad jeans. AND he loved her openly the way most women desire.

Let's not be reductive.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Let's be honest here he would have hit it and quit it

As he should

:lolbron:

As this chick has the depth of a puddle. What would they be talking about?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK why yall keep wanting BW approval. Date who you want. Marry who you want. If you want BW, so be it. If you want non BW, so be it. Just stop letting BW get in your head and make you feel like you gotta explain yourself. You don't. Just shut the laptop. Everybody know what type time most BW be on when they're young. Which is why this girl rejected a clearly okay looking breh but, he'll find someone and of course, the same BW watching will get mad and write think pieces if it ever trends online that he's with a non BW.

You are a lunatic if you feel like you need to answer to them.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
If you don't know how to entertain and have a good time, she's gonna be looking for a way out of your boring ass conversation.

She'll meet other guys that are more entertaining. He'll meet white/ Latin women who see past his boring personality.

Accomplishments are for the long game. Right now she's just trying to see if y'all even have chemistry.

Guys with nothing to brag about get women that were very attractive meanwhile dudes with advanced careers just hang around making little jokes staring thinking "why is she even talking to him? she should be with me, I'm a top lawyer/doctor/engineer etc".

You looking at it all wrong.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She said "Okay so tell me a little bit about yourself" then this nikka gone say "Man.. Where do I start?" like he getting ready to inaugurate a business proposal on Shark Tank.
I didn't watch the clip. That question is trash! It's a very lazy question to ask someone.

If she isn't interested, then cool. He will be alright. I am sure some woman will snatch him up.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol what's up with some of y'all. Dude was corny, boring and is not ambitious like y'all making him out to be. He's not a nuclear physicist, that requires a PhD and years of research. Dude went to pharmacy school seems like he flunked out of that field or not sure what he wants at 27 then went to the navy and is a nuclear technician.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
But women weren't thirsting for Russell until he wifed up baby momma #4 of Future. And this is AFTER becoming a Super Bowl winning QB with a big ass NFL contract. Now all of a sudden he's the prototype. He didn't get a personality makeover in-between those years. Same dude plus Super Bowl hardware and a bigger bank account.:yeshrug:

All the Ciara prayers are being recited by women in their mid 30s to 50s.
I didn’t think my comment would stir a Russell Wilson/Ciara conversation, but I guess this is lane we’re in now. Keep in mind I said how you make a woman feel and your resourcefulness are very important to a lot of women

Everything you mentioned just adds to what I saying