Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
But we see sistaz getting with non Black dudes way more awkward than this breh all the time but a brotha has to have the personality of a rapper with Marlo Stansfield street cred.:hhh:
Stringer fits this type way better than Marlo which makes it funnier :mjlol:

building Real Estate by day, working corners by night

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He lost the room when he started talking about martial arts & a bunch of other shyt.

The problem with men & women who complain about getting zero play is they don’t know how to read the room & communicate

I could see if this was a sit down dinner in a nice restaurant then the stuff he lead off with would be more accepted
This... they’re both at fault....

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The energy here is completely different:

The original dude is the 'Russell' that so many women claim they want. He even looks like Russell Wilson. They won't mess with him until they are in their 30s and already got that 'bad boy phase' out of their system.

THATS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WOMAN.

fukk IS WRONG WITH YOU nikkaS?

:devil:
:evil:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I think it depends on the setting as well. If this would've been in person, the vibes could've been better.

He's cute and presumably smart so he'll be fine. Heck, just him being attractive would be enough for many women actually.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Young brother clearly misplayed his hand. All he really needed to do was give a simple compliment to the host for her podcast/show and introducing him to the young woman, let her know off jump that he's shipping out to the Navy in a few days and is short on time, has a lot of work ahead of him and wants to unwind before heading out, slip a quick remark about having a martial arts background that surprisingly translates well on the dance floor and "other areas" (wink wink), name a lounge with good food and a dance floor they will go to and get to know one another on a much more personable level, and that he has a couple of moves he'd like to teach her, you know, give her something to remember him by. :shaq:

You not looking for love, just a good time, so make it sound interesting.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Man eff that dumb hoe.

I don't usually get mad about stuff like this but that disgusted me cause that guy reminds me of myself (except I'm a chocolate brotha).

But these hoes can see an intelligent man with plans and they don't want us. They want a dumbass dude that's running the streets with absolutely no aims at all.

It's sickening. Chics used to pass me over just like they passed over this breh.

But what I came to realize was that they were doing me a favor. They couldn't appreciate my intelligence because they were not intelligent. And they actually saved me from a life full of drama and heartache. I hope breh in the video knows this.

Intelligent women are attracted to me. That's my lane. I learned that a long time ago. Once he realizes that, he'll stop fishing in the cesspool.
so much projecting in this post

you seem more attracted to this dude than she is. Just because a woman turns down a nerdy breh, doesn't mean she wants to chase someone "running the streets"
you do know there are different types of black males besides nerds and thugs right? there are millions of educated black males who don't look or sound nerdy( like this dude, lets me honest). here you are making a whole assumption on what this girl likes just because she turned this dude down.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't understand this thread, dude was boring af. Salute to him for all his accomplishments though,
The issue is all that boringness dissappears when he pops out with a non Black chick and the sistahood has to go in on him.
Robert Griffin III, Childish Gambino, Byron Allen where all considered corny ass nikkaz before they popped up with a non Black woman. Now they are mad they didn't try and holla at them and get labeled c00ns and other derogatory names.