Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My folks were on that time with all my sibs and I and now their grand kids. It's 9 of us we did the Jack and Jill set. Some girls were like your kids eyes open and some were not and wanted a street dude which was what it was.

Even among the well off black folk u gotta jump through hoops for the opposite sex. I see my younger breh going through in highschool now. I told him he will be okay. I see it walking to class down here in the A.

The standards get hella different. My Spanish tutor and I started off just what it was . Honestly one thing led to another and here we are. I didn't talk down in my own case I just went where it was interest and she happen to be Latina.
Jack and Jill gang here.... checking in ... :to:... appreciate so much now that I’m older

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Yeah we can't save everybody. But I feel like it goes both ways. Many of the nerdy black guys want the loud, popular dimes, not their nerdy black counterparts. I don't know how to fix it but we could be doing better than we are.
The issue is what is his counterpart exactly? Should he be with an obese ugly girl who is a nerd? He seems like an attractive guy:dame:, highly educated with a really good job. He's not the ugly unwashed nerd stereotype, only problem I can see from this short vid is maybe he's too awkward.

I'd expect once he starts travelling to different countries in the military, some fine ass women will think he's a catch and husband him up quickly, unless his personality is really terrible. I've seen these types of nerdy black men hook up with fine women from other races but when it comes to black women they supposed to take someone completely unattractive to them.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The energy here is completely different:

The original dude is the 'Russell' that so many women claim they want. He even looks like Russell Wilson. They won't mess with him until they are in their 30s and already got that 'bad boy phase' out of their system.

My nikka said a credit cleaning business and then hoes fell for it :mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Man eff that dumb hoe.

I don't usually get mad about stuff like this but that disgusted me cause that guy reminds me of myself (except I'm a chocolate brotha).

But these hoes can see an intelligent man with plans and they don't want us. They want a dumbass dude that's running the streets with absolutely no aims at all.

It's sickening. Chics used to pass me over just like they passed over this breh.

But what I came to realize was that they were doing me a favor. They couldn't appreciate my intelligence because they were not intelligent. And they actually saved me from a life full of drama and heartache. I hope breh in the video knows this.

Intelligent women are attracted to me. That's my lane. I learned that a long time ago. Once he realizes that, he'll stop fishing in the cesspool.

Breh this aint it and just reeks of entitlement.

First off just because a woman rejects a nerd because of his personality which she finds boring it doesn't mean she wants a hood breh.

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard and you know yourself it's a ridiculous extreme.

This woman wants a man who has a fun/exciting/more interesting personality to go with everything else, this breh cannot provide that. Breh was talking to her like he was reading a damn teleprompter. If he was more charismatic and still had everything he said he had she would have been fine with him. You do not need to be a hood breh to do that.

Most women want their guy to be someone who they can easily talk to all day along with getting them excited when they see him calling unless she's a straight goldigger. Compatibility MATTERS.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
The issue is what is his counterpart exactly? Should he be with an obese ugly girl who is a nerd? He seems like an attractive guy:dame:, highly educated with a really good job. He's not the ugly unwashed nerd stereotype, only problem I can see from this short vid is maybe he's too awkward.

I'd expect once he starts travelling to different countries in the military, some fine ass women will think he's a catch and husband him up quickly, unless his personality is really terrible. I've seen these types of nerdy black men hook up with fine women from other races but when it comes to black women they supposed to take someone completely unattractive to them.
I don't know how to answer this. Are you insinuating that all nerdy black girls are fat and ugly?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Women care about how you make them feel and your resourcefulness. If she’s not feeling it there’s no amount of accolades that will help you unless she’s just looking to settle
But women weren't thirsting for Russell until he wifed up baby momma #4 of Future. And this is AFTER becoming a Super Bowl winning QB with a big ass NFL contract. Now all of a sudden he's the prototype. He didn't get a personality makeover in-between those years. Same dude plus Super Bowl hardware and a bigger bank account.:yeshrug:

All the Ciara prayers are being recited by women in their mid 30s to 50s.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Breh this aint it and just reeks of entitlement.

First off just because a woman rejects a nerd because of his personality which she finds boring it doesn't mean she wants a hood breh.

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard and you know yourself it's a ridiculous extreme.

This woman wants a man who has a fun/exciting/more interesting personality to go with everything else, this breh cannot provide that. Breh was talking to her like he was reading a damn teleprompter. If he was more charismatic and still had everything he said he had she would have been fine with him. You do not need to be a hood breh to do that.

Most women want their guy to be someone who they can easily talk to all day along with getting them excited when they see him calling unless she's a straight goldigger. Compatibility MATTERS.
You get it.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Once he started "Man.. Where do I start?" and shyt is over. Chick was like

200.gif

Dude sounded like he was on a job interview. Lol booorrrriiinnnngggg