Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He lost the room when he started talking about martial arts & a bunch of other shyt.

The problem with men & women who complain about getting zero play is they don’t know how to read the room & communicate

I could see if this was a sit down dinner in a nice restaurant then the stuff he lead off with would be more accepted
This is the straight truth. Knowing how to communicate is very important and everyone should practice if it's your weak spot.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Completely different reaction here. She likes what she sees and therefore she's actively asking questions and extending the conversation:

She told him he was too old and then they clowned him, but you can see he's at least able to hold an entertaining conversation. This clip just shows how low the bar was for the Navy dude and he still couldn't cut it.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The energy here is completely different:

The original dude is the 'Russell' that so many women claim they want. He even looks like Russell Wilson. They won't mess with him until they are in their 30s and already got that 'bad boy phase' out of their system.

From jump I felt like shorty was just being polite but didn’t seem interested but was entertained

I ended up being right because after all that she said no so what was the point of posting this? :gucci:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
He honestly shouldn't even want her because she isn't on his level :manny:

but if Ive said it once ive said it a 1000 times...BW typically have a very different definition of what it means to be masculine compared to white and asian women...in their community, he would have women lined up

And based on his personality and his job,he'll probably end up with a white or asian chick...people can say what they want but the reality is that it's only in the black and hispanic community where men like him will have problems with women in his own race ...only in our race do guys like him have to learn to "read the room" and "communicate" and be anything but themselves....asian and white dudes like this would get scooped up before their feet could hit the ground

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He honestly shouldn't even want her because she isn't on his level :manny:

And based on his personality and his job,he'll probably end up with a white or asian chick...people can say what they want but the reality is that it's only in the black and hispanic community where men like him will have problems with women in his own race ...asian and white dudes like this would get scooped up before his feet could hit the ground
I agree. It’s an uncomfortable truth, but once he focuses on going after white girls he will have plenty of options.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Topic should be sticky'd honestly. As it typifies gender relations in the black community.

It's not that serious.

Some of you guys are taking the rejection worse than the guy who actually got rejected in the video. Thread is a week old at this point and they interacted for 2 minutes tops