Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Some of you "Men" sound just like bytches in this thread.

If the Man in question is of solid character this would be the type of guy you let into your family.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

ONE BLACK WOMAN REJECTS YOU
AND YOU BECOME PAWG SET?
:devil:
:evil:

he was better looking than the black chick. pause.

to be honest guarantee a hotter girl of a different race would have no issue with him. meanwhile guarantee that chick will end up with some black dude that's average looking but fits the archetype she knows how to handle.

guarantee, girl lowkey knew he was out her range and pre-rejected for ego instead. good looking dude problems.

proof of this is that she didn't even seem intrigued or excited at all before he even spoke. that screamed "ah, shes gonna pre-reject" in my mind.

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He’s really cute , and in a cool ass job field ! I’ll take him:manny:

I got no clue what type of dude these chicks are looking for but their missing out on awkward nerdy men

dude is better looking than she is...as in he can get a hotter chick. she can't get a better looking dude.

and I personally think....girls like her sense that shyt and have a certain...disdain off jump. They reclaim status by rejecting. That kid is actually out of her league lol

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any time you have a man or woman auditioning for a date, it’s going to be pathetic for everyone involved.

The one looking for a date is going to come off as desperate or corny. And the one doing the choosing is going to come off as snobby or entitled.

L’s for everyone.
That show is trash.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
and I personally think....girls like her sense that shyt and have a certain...disdain off jump. They reclaim status by rejecting. That kid is actually out of her league lol
This is the very reason the insult “I thought/think he’s into white women” should be laughed at

It’s more of a reflection on the woman than the man, but since most us skipped Self-Esteem 101 we take it as a slight.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
he was better looking than the black chick. pause.

to be honest guarantee a hotter girl of a different race would have no issue with him. meanwhile guarantee that chick will end up with some black dude that's average looking but fits the archetype she knows how to handle.

guarantee, girl lowkey knew he was out her range and pre-rejected for ego instead. good looking dude problems.

proof of this is that she didn't even seem intrigued or excited at all before he even spoke. that screamed "ah, shes gonna pre-reject" in my mind.

@AngryBaby how can I tell when a woman thinks I'm out of her range? Good points you brought up.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Yup. Self esteem on their side.

They’ll usually shoot you down with:

“He looks like he likes white girls”

“He looks gay”

“Ehhhh I can’t put my finger on it”

“Ugh I hate muscles”

“Looks like a douchebag”

Last edited:

Skewton

Banned
Daps
He'll be fine just gotta go where you wanted...:manny:

This chick probably doesn't even understand what he's doing much less can spell nuclear...:mjlol: same chick gonna be super heated seeing him with a euro Becky on his arm...:dead:

You nikkas SERIOUSLY overestimate how much chicks care about dudes dating white bytches.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Lmao this was pure insecurity
She asked him a shytty open ended question "tell us about yourself"
He told her about himself and showed he is an ambitious guy and she didn't even ask anything else. Simply because she COULDNT hold a conversation with him cuz she ain't done shyt. Talking bout "he aint say anything bout his personal traits" bytch you aint ask:russ:

Then made the excuse "he don't have a personality" he obviously did. She just didn't ask more to find out. Just tryna save face