Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Exactly. She barely tried to extract any conversation from the physicist dude. Didn't ask him any questions about what that job entails or any real questions to delve into his story, but once the guy that got out of prison came on with the beard tattoo, she made sure to ask him all about his prison time with laugh and smiles. And interestingly enough, she didn't even ask the prison dude about the positivity after getting out and changing his life but focused more on how much time he did.

Some women just like men when they are in the midst of street activities or locked up and she's one of them. There was no kind of conversation the physicist dude could have come up with. She took one look at him and heard a couple of things he said and dumped him into the cornball category and it was a wrap from there. If a woman isn't feeling your overall 'getdown', there's very little chance you talk your way out of it.

Facts.. Dudes should leave these birds in the slums.. They only get thrown off because of their looks

Last edited:

romeodunn

Pro
Daps
There’s a difference between being “smart” and being lame. Tupac was smart, Childish Gambino is lame. Whenever the nerd topic is brought up that nuance is left out. Being intelligent and black doesn’t make automatically make you a lame to women. Spending your life around white people and not developing your charisma does that
Ironically only one of them is alive and rich and enjoying his family today. Some of y'all need better heroes.

romeodunn

Pro
Daps
he was better looking than the black chick. pause.

to be honest guarantee a hotter girl of a different race would have no issue with him. meanwhile guarantee that chick will end up with some black dude that's average looking but fits the archetype she knows how to handle.

guarantee, girl lowkey knew he was out her range and pre-rejected for ego instead. good looking dude problems.

proof of this is that she didn't even seem intrigued or excited at all before he even spoke. that screamed "ah, shes gonna pre-reject" in my mind.
Bingo. Hit the nail on the head.

romeodunn

Pro
Daps
I knew some coli lame was gonna pull this shyt. Suck a dikk hating ass nikka

I bought Makaveli's don killuminati album when it first came out when I was a kid in the 90's. I probably know more about Pac than you. Stomping on a known street certified killer in Vegas for a situation that had nothing to do with him personally led to his death. Meanwhile Glover has achieved mainstream success in both music and TV and continues to do so. And you call Pac the "smart" one. I pray for you brother.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Geordi

All Star
Daps
There’s a difference between being “smart” and being lame. Tupac was smart, Childish Gambino is lame. Whenever the nerd topic is brought up that nuance is left out. Being intelligent and black doesn’t make automatically make you a lame to women. Spending your life around white people and not developing your charisma does that
What makes Childish Gambino lame?

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I keep seeing these type posts, and it's making me chuckle a bit.

It's not that men don't want female nerds. Men are not opposed to being with female nerds. Men are not opposed to being with any specific type of woman, as long as they are attractive. Because that's what we prioritize first and foremost: beauty. And these IG models/birds/hot girls just happen to place a high priority in beauty. I'm not saying there aren't any attractive nerdy women, because I know better. What I'm saying is that nerd culture does not place a heavy emphasis on being attractive and looking good. There's a reason why there's a running joke about how all male Black nerds have the same haircut with a horrible edgeup :russ: Same applies to female nerds. The more nerdy a women is, the more likely she is to be very plain/regular looking.

Like I said before though, there are many attractive/beautiful female nerds. But as others in this thread said, they're indistinguishable from the rest of the women. Perfect example: @African Peasant mentioned how nerdy men want the "Megan" type women. I could be wrong, but I assumed he meant Meg The Stallion. Well guess what? Meg The Stallion is a nerd herself. And if you've really followed her, you'd know she's into a lot of nerdy shyt, So that just proves the point that nerdy men do want nerds because Meg is a nerd. But guess what? So does every other type of male, because Meg is attractive. So if a nerd wants a Meg The Stallion, he's gonna have to compete with the same men that he would have to compete with if he was chasing after birds and IG thots. You think them nerds gonna have any better luck landing a Meg :heh:

So when you say "why don't male nerds go after their female counterparts?" You're basically asking a man why he won't settle for a lesser/non attractive woman. You think a man is gonna wanna do that :francis:

A lot of these nerdy black women don't even want nerdy black men. Like you mentioned, Meg is a nerd and she ain't checking for Carlton Banks. She wants a negro that carries the heat on him

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Doubt he's actually a 'nuclear physicist' for the Navy. Probably just a nuke technician. Kinda like how a pre-med student calls themselves doctors.

That video only describes - as she stated - machinists and technicians. A nuclear physicist is mostly involved in the study of atomic/subatomic particles (much different than a technician working on a sub.) and the requirements are a Ph.D. + post-doc work in that field.

The requirements to study nuclear physics - going off my own background - required quantum mechanics. QM had its own requirements like analytical mechanics and/or electrodynamics (though it was highly suggested by my professor), that and mathematical physics along with the regular mathematical curriculum for physics majors. I highly doubt they teach technicians the basics to even enter an undergrad course in nuclear physics.

this was my introductory nuclear physics textbook:

41YbDgjr3xL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The breh isn't a nuclear physicist and people look goofy referring to him as one.

She even said, "you don't need a college degree...", and studied, "basic algebra" as a component to becoming a Navy Nuke as well. If you have only basic algebra then you not even ready for Physics 2 - electricity and magnetism (relies heavily on Calculus 3).

breh really only has a basic algebra background talking about being a nuclear physicist.

:dead:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
That video only describes - as she stated - machinists and technicians. A nuclear physicist is mostly involved in the study of atomic/subatomic particles (much different than a technician working on a sub.) and the requirements are a Ph.D. + post-doc work in that field.

The requirements to study nuclear physics - going off my own background - required quantum mechanics. QM had its own requirements like analytical mechanics and/or electrodynamics (though it was highly suggested by my professor), that and mathematical physics along with the regular mathematical curriculum for physics majors. I highly doubt they teach technicians the basics to even enter an undergrad course in nuclear physics.

this was my introductory nuclear physics textbook:

41YbDgjr3xL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The breh isn't a nuclear physicist and people look goofy referring to him as one.

She even said, "you don't need a college degree...", and studied, "basic algebra" as a component to becoming a Navy Nuke as well. If you have only basic algebra then you not even ready for Physics 2 - electricity and magnetism (relies heavily on Calculus 3).

breh really only has a basic algebra background talking about being a nuclear physicist.

:dead:

So he's a lying finesser, she might fukk with him now.:leon: