Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
The odds are not in her favor

What youre suggesting is the problem with dating today

People only want a finished product and are always looking to upgrade. But nobody asks, "Would the finished product want me (and ONLY me) If everybody wants him/her?"

You are better off rocking with the younger person and growing /developing along side them

Exactly. This is further exacerbated in the black community. At her age she can want to wait and hold out that’s her prerogative. The black man that does have it all will most likely see her as a dime a dozen especially in her late 20’s though. Supply and demand, not fair but that’s the game :manny:

Lot of the women in the IG comments who are late 20’s early 30’s are reiterating this point.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There’s a difference between being “smart” and being lame. Tupac was smart, Childish Gambino is lame. Whenever the nerd topic is brought up that nuance is left out. Being intelligent and black doesn’t make automatically make you a lame to women. Spending your life around white people and not developing your charisma does that

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
The odds are not in her favor

What youre suggesting is the problem with dating today

People only want a finished product and are always looking to upgrade. But nobody asks, "Would the finished product want me (and ONLY me) If everybody wants him/her?"

You are better off rocking with the younger person and growing /developing along side them
Funny thing is you can make the argument that the underlined is the cause of the bolded.

Why would would you want to grow/develop with someone, only for them to end up trading you in for a newer/better model?

That's a risk most people these days aren't willing to take :manny:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the straight truth. Knowing how to communicate is very important and everyone should practice if it's your weak spot.

Exactly, a lot of dudes have this issue, especially book smart intelligent dudes they think their smarts are all that should matter

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
There’s a difference between being “smart” and being lame. Tupac was smart, Childish Gambino is lame. Whenever the nerd topic is brought up that nuance is left out. Being intelligent and black doesn’t make automatically make you a lame to women. Spending your life around white people and not developing your charisma does that

are young men getting space to "develop their charisma"? are young men even being put on to how important "charisma" is?

i think we would solve a lot of problems if we were honest and let men know in their teen years that these modern women really don't give a fukk about things like being honorable or hard working when they are young. you need to be funny, have some edge, learn how to dress, find a style of dress that suits you, keep your hairline crispy, don't be fidgety and weird, etc. I had boomer parents who didn't know how much the game has changed since the 1980s, I really hope millenial parents are doing a better job in this arena.

you got dudes out here thinking being a good guy will get them somewhere taking Ls whereas dudes who natually have the "it" factor or straight up dark triad mfs are feasting. then the "lame" dudes become resentful and women are mad down the line cuz they dont want to be cleanup men/beta buxx

Also: we as a society need a space for awkward boys/young men to get better at socializing. if men just get shytted on and laughed at they will turn inward and isolate themselves and then they never improve. its basically on some sink or swim shyt

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
are young men getting space to "develop their charisma"? are young men even being put on to how important "charisma" is?

i think we would solve a lot of problems if we were honest and let men know in their teen years that these modern women really don't give a fukk about things like being honorable or hard working when they are young. you need to be funny, have some edge, learn how to dress, find a style of dress that suits you, keep your hairline crispy, don't be fidgety and weird, etc. I had boomer parents who didn't know how much the game has changed since the 1980s, I really hope millenial parents are doing a better job in this arena.

you got dudes out here thinking being a good guy will get them somewhere taking Ls whereas dudes who natually have the "it" factor or straight up dark triad mfs are feasting. then the "lame" dudes become resentful and women are mad down the line cuz they dont want to be cleanup men/beta buxx

Also: we as a society need a space for awkward boys/young men to get better at socializing. if men just get shytted on and laughed at they will turn inward and isolate themselves and then they never improve. its basically on some sink or swim shyt
I agree with all your points. The truth is the only black kids who learn the bolded are usually put on game by street nikkas, or at least not by the educated corporate career brehs. The people who did the right thing in life teach their kids to follow rules as they did, only for them to grow up to be like dude in OP.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I fully agree with you and there is a lot to unpack, young men are constantly told how the world should be rather than how it actually is and that is absolutely wrong it causes confusion and anger.

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Why is it that an accomplished young man like him is going after a "hoe" (y'all's word) anyway? Why not get at a black girl nerd?

There are a lot of shy/nerd black girls out there, but their male counterpart do not want them. They want the Megan, the dimes, the hot summer girls.

That's why y'all can never answer and always avoid the million dollar question which is; "why do y'all want birds in the first place?"

I’m really trying to hear the answer, too.

Might give some ladies some insight into what many men REALLY want, whether good or bad.

Like I said…it’s not just BW making bad decisions out here. The bad decisions affect us worse down the line because men and women aren’t the same, but the fact remains that many women and men aren’t prioritizing the right “type” of partner.
I keep seeing these type posts, and it's making me chuckle a bit.

It's not that men don't want female nerds. Men are not opposed to being with female nerds. Men are not opposed to being with any specific type of woman, as long as they are attractive. Because that's what we prioritize first and foremost: beauty. And these IG models/birds/hot girls just happen to place a high priority in beauty. I'm not saying there aren't any attractive nerdy women, because I know better. What I'm saying is that nerd culture does not place a heavy emphasis on being attractive and looking good. There's a reason why there's a running joke about how all male Black nerds have the same haircut with a horrible edgeup :russ: Same applies to female nerds. The more nerdy a women is, the more likely she is to be very plain/regular looking.

Like I said before though, there are many attractive/beautiful female nerds. But as others in this thread said, they're indistinguishable from the rest of the women. Perfect example: @African Peasant mentioned how nerdy men want the "Megan" type women. I could be wrong, but I assumed he meant Meg The Stallion. Well guess what? Meg The Stallion is a nerd herself. And if you've really followed her, you'd know she's into a lot of nerdy shyt, So that just proves the point that nerdy men do want nerds because Meg is a nerd. But guess what? So does every other type of male, because Meg is attractive. So if a nerd wants a Meg The Stallion, he's gonna have to compete with the same men that he would have to compete with if he was chasing after birds and IG thots. You think them nerds gonna have any better luck landing a Meg :heh:

So when you say "why don't male nerds go after their female counterparts?" You're basically asking a man why he won't settle for a lesser/non attractive woman. You think a man is gonna wanna do that :francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I keep seeing these type posts, and it's making me chuckle a bit.

It's not that men don't want female nerds. Men are not opposed to being with female nerds. Men are not opposed to being with any specific type of woman, as long as they are attractive. Because that's what we prioritize first and foremost: beauty. And these IG models/birds/hot girls just happen to place a high priority in beauty. I'm not saying there aren't any attractive nerdy women, because I know better. What I'm saying is that nerd culture does not place a heavy emphasis on being attractive and looking good. There's a reason why there's a running joke about how all male Black nerds have the same haircut with a horrible edgeup :russ: Same applies to female nerds. The more nerdy a women is, the more likely she is to be very plain/regular looking.

Like I said before though, there are many attractive/beautiful female nerds. But as others in this thread said, they're indistinguishable from the rest of the women. Perfect example: @African Peasant mentioned how nerdy men want the "Megan" type women. I could be wrong, but I assumed he meant Meg The Stallion. Well guess what? Meg The Stallion is a nerd herself. And if you've really followed her, you'd know she's into a lot of nerdy shyt, So that just proves the point that nerdy men do want nerds because Meg is a nerd. But guess what? So does every other type of male, because Meg is attractive. So if a nerd wants a Meg The Stallion, he's gonna have to compete with the same men that he would have to compete with if he was chasing after birds and IG thots. You think them nerds gonna have any better luck landing a Meg :heh:

So when you say "why don't male nerds go after their female counterparts?" You're basically asking a man why he won't settle for a lesser/non attractive woman. You think a man is gonna wanna do that :francis:
I posted somewhere in here that I totally get it. I just like when it’s spelled out plainly so that
1. other women hear it and so that
2. men understand why some women (especially attractive women who get it) prioritize their looks and try to be with certain men.

Men get offended when attractive women want successful men, but women are supposed to understand that men desire beautiful women. This is the game.

This is why the Marjorie Harvey’s of the world train their Lori’s (daughters) the way they do. Because if you’re pretty and date the right types you’ll end up with a successful man who will give you a great life.

Totally get it. I wonder if the men who want us to understand this, understand how women will react/behave once they understand this truth.🤔

This is why most of the nice, plain girls complain. All dudes check for the hot girls.