Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

looks like she was either intimidated buy his accomplishments :yeshrug:or she put him in the "long term" box but she still wants to sow her oats

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
That video only describes - as she stated - machinists and technicians. A nuclear physicist is mostly involved in the study of atomic/subatomic particles (much different than a technician working on a sub.) and the requirements are a Ph.D. + post-doc work in that field.

The requirements to study nuclear physics - going off my own background - required quantum mechanics. QM had its own requirements like analytical mechanics and/or electrodynamics (though it was highly suggested by my professor), that and mathematical physics along with the regular mathematical curriculum for physics majors. I highly doubt they teach technicians the basics to even enter an undergrad course in nuclear physics.

this was my introductory nuclear physics textbook:

41YbDgjr3xL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The breh isn't a nuclear physicist and people look goofy referring to him as one.

She even said, "you don't need a college degree...", and studied, "basic algebra" as a component to becoming a Navy Nuke as well. If you have only basic algebra then you not even ready for Physics 2 - electricity and magnetism (relies heavily on Calculus 3).

breh really only has a basic algebra background talking about being a nuclear physicist.

:dead:
.....why are you explaining what a nuclear physicist is?

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to think that everything that guy said is bullshyt. He's probably not even in the Navy. When he first came on video he was pretending to read a book. That plus 'I'm a nuclear physicist for the Navy' makes me think he's a compulsive liar. Also just by having a 'business degree' he lacks the necessary background to even be a physicist. Bro was capping hard.

I was just piggybacking off of your post.
Oh my fault. Carry on.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm starting to think that everything that guy said is bullshyt. He's probably not even in the Navy. When he first came on video he was pretending to read a book. That plus 'I'm a nuclear physicist for the Navy' makes me think he's a compulsive liar. Also just by having a 'business degree' he lacks the necessary background to even be a physicist. Bro was capping hard.

Oh my fault. Carry on.
He did list about 3 different possible careers. But I’ve seen jump around like that so who knows.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
What if she knew he was capping?

I don't care either way, I'm just talking shyt. I'm all for these women fukking with whoever they want, it's their life.:manny:

Most nikkas don't really care either. They cry about how it's bringing the community down, but we've been down, it's over, we lost and are lost as a people, there is no community to save. They whine about who these broads choose because they want to be the ones to fukk and forget them, not because they're good dudes who would treat them right. If they were looking for a woman to treat well and really build with they wouldn't have anything to say about the chicks who pick knuckleheads just like they don't have shyt to say about ugly/fat chicks, because they wouldn't be on their radar.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don't care either way, I'm just talking shyt. I'm all for these women fukking with whoever they want, it's their life.:manny:

Most nikkas don't really care either. They cry about how it's bringing the community down, but we've been down, it's over, we lost and are lost as a people, there is no community to save. They whine about who these broads choose because they want to be the ones to fukk and forget them, not because they're good dudes who would treat them right. If they were looking for a woman to treat well and really build with they wouldn't have anything to say about the chicks who pick knuckleheads just like they don't have shyt to say about ugly/fat chicks, because they wouldn't be on their radar.
DING DING DING

We have an answer!

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Doubt he's actually a 'nuclear physicist' for the Navy. Probably just a nuke technician. Kinda like how a pre-med student calls themselves doctors.

That video only describes - as she stated - machinists and technicians. A nuclear physicist is mostly involved in the study of atomic/subatomic particles (much different than a technician working on a sub.) and the requirements are a Ph.D. + post-doc work in that field.

The requirements to study nuclear physics - going off my own background - required quantum mechanics. QM had its own requirements like analytical mechanics and/or electrodynamics (though it was highly suggested by my professor), that and mathematical physics along with the regular mathematical curriculum for physics majors. I highly doubt they teach technicians the basics to even enter an undergrad course in nuclear physics.

this was my introductory nuclear physics textbook:

41YbDgjr3xL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The breh isn't a nuclear physicist and people look goofy referring to him as one.

She even said, "you don't need a college degree...", and studied, "basic algebra" as a component to becoming a Navy Nuke as well. If you have only basic algebra then you not even ready for Physics 2 - electricity and magnetism (relies heavily on Calculus 3).

breh really only has a basic algebra background talking about being a nuclear physicist.

:dead:

My dude got a pharmD and a PhD in nuclear physics by 27

:whew:

Covered bio/chem/phys like it was nothing!

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
Its ruining the whole, "chase money and women will chase you" narrative. Sorry ballers, apparently you still gotta have a vibe and personality about yourself lol

This seems to be why the thread blew up, so let me focus on this aspect

Ignore genetic lottery winners and extreme outliers (lottery draft picks and white ivy league prodigy with parental backing types

Im fairly successful in terms of going to college, picking an occupation, and then earning a living
..but my relative devotion/drive to my career has been an impediment in my relationships with women

If i was 1/2 to 2/3 as successful, I'd be about twice as desirable to women
The instant attraction has never been a problem, but i struggle to sustain commitment to relationship
Im absent, im distracted, and now in my later years i am mentally tired

If you want to interpret things in the most unflattering way, women in a relationship with me don't get old timer - they get leftover old timer (at least at times)

Previously i have posted about my first wife (rip)- she had to suffer through me working full time, grad school at night, and busy with multiple side commitments -
I might have been physically present, but i was absent emotionally
And in my current marriage, in the first twelve months of pandemic - i had never worked so hard meanwhile wife might as well been under house arrest twiddling her thumbs
I could type 50k words about the challenges we faced

I have also posted about how attractive and socially polished women achieve good career success on their own
So none of these women were/are dependent on me financially
They see my career devotion/commitment as an unnecessary and maybe even unwelcome distraction

I'm an intense type A personality .. Even though i hide it or channel much of it

So don't expect attractive women to swoon if you have a successful career - some of the traits that make one accomplished also predict red flags in other areas

Again, the two things that saved me - some natural charisma, and i always had relationships even pre-marriage where i worked on understanding my limitations and fixing correctable deficiencies

So when i hear guys with zero natural chemistry say they totally ignore relationships to focus on early career
..relying on women chasing them once they are "successful" --
They are doomed to fail

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Last edited: