Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I understand the frustration of being looked over, especially when a breh feels status and financially wise he meets most women's requirements, but dudes really need to just get out there and play the numbers game.

Like another poster said, a lot women under they 30s are just trying to have fun, so lead with that. Its not hard to have some 'edge' about yourself
good post

in other words

dont save her. she dont wanna be saved

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Lol once again If you have to ask just sign up for a match making service. The dude lacks charisma. There's no set of rules or examples to follow. Either he works on building it through trial and error or he copes with not having it. Just don't blame the woman cuz he lacks it

I don't HAVE to ask. I just want to hear an example from you.

See, I don't think you CAN give an example which is why you're deflecting. You know the second you give one, it'll be so bad you'll lose the argument.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Which I totally understand!

I think a lot of ladies don’t realize how far good looks and a good attitude will take you with the opposite sex. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Men from all backgrounds chase the same women because those women look good! Lol As long as you’re pretty chill and normal you’re good. Accomplishments are icing on the cake.
If more girls were taught this they’d know how to move and how to get the guys they want.
I think so, men need to learn to relax and take the occasional hard L. I feel like I’m just now learning that.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I think so, men need to learn to relax and take the occasional hard L. I feel like I’m just now learning that.
It didn’t seem like the guy in the video took it too seriously at all. I think he knows he’s the sh!t and he probably had dozens of women hitting him up as soon as that mess finished.
He was getting girls off looks alone when he was in HS, I promise you that. lol

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
It didn’t seem like the guy in the video took it too seriously at all. I think he knows he’s the sh!t and he probably had dozens of women hitting him up as soon as that mess finished.
He was getting girls off looks alone when he was in HS, I promise you that. lol
nikka 27 and awkward lmao
His awkwardness is his defect, he’s surely not a virgin because I’m not a virgin. This shyt has gotten me rejected post sex.

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
submarine nuclear technicians are physicists now?

edit: i just noticed the video title says "physician" :mjlol:
Yes, there are physicists on nuke subs. Even so, as is if a "submarine nuclear technician" was an also-ran occupation. Ya'll gotta stop hatin'.

Him Duncan

Hugh G Reckshon
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Yes, there are physicists on nuke subs. Even so, as is if a "submarine nuclear technician" was an also-ran occupation. Ya'll gotta stop hatin'.
This isn't true, there are nuclear trained EM, ET, MMs, but not physicists. Dude sounds like he may have been a officer candidate, but even then, that's not the right title or job description.

Edit: Just watched again, breh said his degree is in business, so he's going into the nuke field as an enlisted guy gonna be one of the three rates up there. Basically an electrician, mechanic, or instrumentation/ controls guy on an aircraft carrier or sub

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Her face right after he said that incelic shyt

KO3LH3P.jpg
nikkas gotta learn to curve the nerd shyt for some p*ssy. Even nerdy bytches dont want it

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
nikkas gotta learn to curve the nerd shyt for some p*ssy. Even nerdy bytches dont want it
Just the opposite. Neither of these women qualify as "nerds" or they would have recognized dude's value. #NerdSet trumps #ThugGang in all realities except #HoodWorld. All the successful thugs in the past 20 years have become more nerdy with success.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Just the opposite. Neither of these women qualify as "nerds" or they would have recognized dude's value. #NerdSet trumps #ThugGang in all realities except #HoodWorld. All the successful thugs in the past 20 years have become more nerdy with success.
nikka, no. When it comes to females, you gotta rock with good conversation. You can't be all nerdy give no good vibes