Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If we wanna keep it 100, most of your black grandfathers were boring, mean, direct, those men were men and the women of their day knew that. Some were funny and showed that side, here and there. Wasn't no every day all the time situation. Men were men. They didn't involve themselves with women duties and desires, etc.
Those women took those black men at face value. Those men did the role of what men of their day and previous days were supposed to do and be. Protector and Provider.

Black grandfathers weren't holding conversations with their wives like that. Most would work, talk for a few and rest up for the next day. Those men were men.

Nowadays women want a dayum comedian, actor, speaker, poet, singer, etc,

Grandfather had a 8th grade education, he didn't come with all that with what the women of today are looking for.

Movies, songs, hall mark cards have us fukked up.

LOL, you had to be interesting back then too.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
because IMO ATTRACTIVE nerdy black women arent really indistinguishable from "non nerdy black women" and are apart of the same dating pool. Every "nerdy black chick" (who was attractive) I know were just as willing to date/fukk non structural men just as if not more than theyd mess with "nerdy black men".
@Booksnrain @Gloxina @Paradoxx i think this answers the question. As a breh who’s a closeted nerd but hides it with humor in a public setting. Idc if she’s “nerd” or an “IG enthusiast”. If I find her attractive, I’m willing to learn about and accept her hobbies, interests, etc as long as they aren’t deal breakers like illegal, against my moral compass, etc.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
@Ashley Banks what do you think about the guy in the video? If you were single and he was interested in you would you give him a chance and date him?

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
I understand the frustration of being looked over, especially when a breh feels status and financially wise he meets most women's requirements, but dudes really need to just get out there and play the numbers game.

Like another poster said, a lot women under they 30s are just trying to have fun, so lead with that. Its not hard to have some 'edge' about yourself
only our people are talking about edge. cacs and other groups can be hella corny but for some weird reason we have to be this edgy clown for our women. edge doesn't pay the bills plus its not a good thing when you got shyt to lose.

we as community is nothing more then grown up parament children at large thus why we stay losing on the world stage

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain @Gloxina @Paradoxx i think this answers the question. As a breh who’s a closeted nerd but hides it with humor in a public setting. Idc if she’s “nerd” or an “IG enthusiast”. If I find her attractive, I’m willing to learn about and accept her hobbies, interests, etc as long as they aren’t deal breakers like illegal, against my moral compass, etc.
Which I totally understand!

I think a lot of ladies don’t realize how far good looks and a good attitude will take you with the opposite sex. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Men from all backgrounds chase the same women because those women look good! Lol As long as you’re pretty chill and normal you’re good. Accomplishments are icing on the cake.
If more girls were taught this they’d know how to move and how to get the guys they want.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Breh’s DM’s are about to be flooded with all types of women, of all varieties. Buddy is about to feast on all flavors and he’ll get to settle with whichever he chooses.
:wow:
u just sound like u wanna fukk the nikka
nikka is about to ship out and share loose Navy thots
gtfoh

Last edited: