Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Daps
dude came off as trying too hard, from the moment he was pretending to read a book as soon as the conversation started.

Yeah that part was wild. While he was waiting on them to pick up, he decided to read a few passages from Brief Answers to the Big Questions by Stephen Hawking. :laff:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Dude is probably nervous and doesn't know how to vibe on that level... It's not his fault. :manny: you gotta learn how to play the game...

But don't worry Becky in the cut gonna be choosing and he gonna jump at it...:mjgrin:

Breh’s DM’s are about to be flooded with all types of women, of all varieties. Buddy is about to feast on all flavors and he’ll get to settle with whichever he chooses.
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
You are pressed, that's you ran in quoting me and went on some lame nikka nerd diatribe about "why black women are losing", "black women primarily want superficial swag" as if birds like this woman represent the majority of black women lmao.

You're just another lame nikka nerd who has probably been dismissed by a bird for being "boring". That's why what she said hit you hard and deep lmao. Y'all want that type of woman to accept y'all for what y'all are but she doesn't want to.

That's why y'all can never answer and always avoid the million dollar question which is; "why do y'all want birds in the first place?"
Educated Lame is what the womensphere or whatever the opposing side of the manosphere calls a guy lije that. Educated Lames aren't exactly stereotypical bookworm nerds because a guy that played sports can be classified as a lame.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Educated Lame is what the womensphere or whatever the opposing side of the manosphere calls a guy lije that. Educated Lames aren't exactly stereotypical bookworm nerds because a guy that played sports can be classified as a lame.
I know this shyt ain't all that deep

Because bytch ass men that other dudes hate get bytches all the time

From bad ass women

Just off looks

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I was intrigued by the format of the show and looked for her episode. The nuclear physicist got “pineappled” but came back at 57:46 and got booted again
:russ:

After skimming thru a couple episodes, I’m convinced most women hop on the show to boost their IG following or promote some business they got going on. This chick was cool tho from what I seen

@Problematic Pat

He could have redeemed himself but instead acted like a teen on twitch smh

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Sad to say a smart man has the least value in the Black community. Least amount of respect, admiration and rewards.

:yeshrug:

But any other community would accept him with open arms . smh We're so fukked up
The Communitah is beyond fukked! Those hoes entertained those crazy face tatted ex cons waayyy longer smh lmao. Can’t make this shyt up.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If we wanna keep it 100, most of your black grandfathers were boring, mean, direct, those men were men and the women of their day knew that. Some were funny and showed that side, here and there. Wasn't no every day all the time situation. Men were men. They didn't involve themselves with women duties and desires, etc.
Those women took those black men at face value. Those men did the role of what men of their day and previous days were supposed to do and be. Protector and Provider.

Black grandfathers weren't holding conversations with their wives like that. Most would work, talk for a few and rest up for the next day. Those men were men.

Nowadays women want a dayum comedian, actor, speaker, poet, singer, etc,

Grandfather had a 8th grade education, he didn't come with all that with what the women of today are looking for.

Movies, songs, hall mark cards have us fukked up.

My thinking is just work on yourself and don't let yo life revolve around women. At that point rejection don't mean shyt