Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I'm not really sure how this clip resulted in (damn near) 30 pages of back and forth when nobody is obligated to be attracted to job titles or credentials. Don't most of y'all coli nikkas get on your soapboxes every day and let women know you dgaf about their careers or degrees??

On top of that, y'all cry "GOLDDIGGER!!!" any time a bytch expects a man to pay for her $30 meal, but when a chick isn't "impressed" by a nikka's salary or line of work, all of sudden she's a bird ass thot who doesn't know what's good for her. So which one is it?

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Just the opposite. Neither of these women qualify as "nerds" or they would have recognized dude's value. #NerdSet trumps #ThugGang in all realities except #HoodWorld. All the successful thugs in the past 20 years have become more nerdy with success.

You do realize that you can be academic and still be able to socialize with the opposite sex?

We are the only race of people that is not allowed to be socially non linear.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i need to cross reference the comments in here with that Russell Wilson/Channing Crowder thread. The vibe seems different in here than in that other thread. All of a sudden nikkas think this "Russell" is a herb, but in the other thread nikkas was defending Russell. :patrice:

Dude in here doesn't have a big ass pile of money, so all of a sudden "he's just a cornball". :pachaha:

Because they were always full of shyt.

Always.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole "why you going after birds?" argument is wack.

Men like attractive women.

Period.

We don't care if you like anime or photography or art or whatever. First, we have to be attracted to you. Then we start to find things we can relate on.

Lastly, nobody says this stuff to men from other races. White men working on Wall Street making bank...I guarantee they got a bad white sorority broad for a fiance. The white surgeon making bank...guarantee he has a pretty looking wife. They don't have to date Thelma. That would be ass backwards. They're dating sexy women that are intelligent and sophisticated but, trust....they are sexy. Our community is a dumpster fire.

Daps
Where do ya'll get this other races like boring dudes that don't communicate well from? BW dont have a patent on not fukking with a lame. All women dont like lames like that as a collective
They don’t know that those women are likely cheating with other men. They’ll date and marry the corny guy for security, but women need other stimulation. Other groups value marriage more than us, but it doesn’t mean the quality of those marriages is good. A lot of them are miserable, and staying for the kids while doing stuff on the side.

Bumblebreh

Daps
The whole "why you going after birds?" argument is wack.

Men like attractive women.

Period.

We don't care if you like anime or photography or art or whatever. First, we have to be attracted to you. Then we start to find things we can relate on.

Lastly, nobody says this stuff to men from other races. White men working on Wall Street making bank...I guarantee they got a bad white sorority broad for a fiance. The white surgeon making bank...guarantee he has a pretty looking wife. They don't have to date Thelma. That would be ass backwards. They're dating sexy women that are intelligent and sophisticated but, trust....they are sexy. Our community is a dumpster fire.

Another coli myth. Most men that earn over 100k, after paying income taxes. Are not married to women that the coli would be considered bad bs.

Bumblebreh

Daps
Think rich men marry ugly women brehs.

You can take one drive to the rich part of town and know that's a lie nikka.

I never said ugly. I said that the women on average will not meet up to the colis physical standards of what it means to be a dime. An example would be an average looking woman that is in shape. And sure, there are the exemptions, but I am talking about the majority of men in America that are within a certain tax bracket.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said ugly. I said that the women on average will not meet up to the colis physical standards of what it means to be a dime. An example would be an average looking woman that is in shape. And sure, there are the exemptions, but I am talking about the majority of men in America that are within a certain tax bracket.

And i'm telling you that's false. Use your common sense.

What areas in the U.S. are more flush with attractive women? Poor, impoverished areas or wealthier areas? You already know the answer.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I love black female nerds and that's always my type but she's bad and acts chilled and everyone fukks with her to a degree. I never had any time of the day for the boring nerdy chick and I don't care if she's attractive or not.

I shouldn't be fighting sleep like I am at an ame church to date you.
Now what if that was flipped? Lol

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
And i'm telling you that's false. Use your common sense.

What areas in the U.S. are more flush with attractive women? Poor, impoverished areas or wealthier areas? You already know the answer.
Reads like y’all are talking about to different things. He’s not saying the women are unattractive, just that they may not be “Coli Dime” status.