Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yes, my Guy. (A very nerdy term!)
Good conversation is relative, as is the female audience. Dude's conversation is fine, he is in the wrong room. He'll be fine in the long run.
I agree with the relative part but his conversation skills suck. That's not relative, that's a fact. Too many nikkas with shyt communication skills dont understand, they gotta flip shyt to get the results they desire.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nah he should’ve talked about the car or cars he owns
The type of watches he has
And how many trips he took in the past year
:mjlol:
That's honestly what you do. You ain't suppose to go passed superficial shyt with the average female. The ones you really like, you cover all topics. But I ain't trying to talk physics with most of these hoes. I just wanna know how that ass look in those red panties. Is it soft? You know you want it just as much as i do, don't lie to me when I was in the game.

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
I agree with the relative part but his conversation skills suck. That's not relative, that's a fact. Too many nikkas with shyt communication skills dont understand, they gotta flip shyt to get the results they desire.
Practice. The art of conversation comes with practice, recognizing verbal and physical ques and the willingness to engage to an end. He's not playa level, but he's good enough to hit .300. But he should stay off social media.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Practice. The art of conversation comes with practice, recognizing verbal and physical ques and the willingness to engage to an end. He's not playa level, but he's good enough to hit .300. But he should stay off social media.
He sucks right now, he needs a lot of practice. You can't be looking handsome and got your shyt together, then open your mouth and the world of boring comes out. Some chicks may like that but most don't.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She gonna end up with the nikka working at a warehouse driving a Charger spaming his SoundCloud link on Twitter comments. And then have the nerve to say Black men are trash or not ambitious enough.
I really hate LSA for that BM aren't ambitious or they ain't shyt BS they be running with

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
He sucks right now, he needs a lot of practice. You can't be looking handsome and got your shyt together, then open your mouth and the world of boring comes out. Some chicks may like that but most don't.
LOL!
Sure you can - just the stuff women love to "fix/develop" in a man.
This is a good dialogue though, thanks #1.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Aaaaand that’s what I had to learn.

Deep down inside, many guys still want the popular, cheerleader type. Doesn’t matter if he’s an entertainer, intellectual, tradesman, etc. Everyone wants the fun, pretty girl (until she doesn’t want him- then she’s the worthless dumb chick lol). No one wants the nerdy Black girl, even Black nerds!

You’re right; many of them do seem to feel entitled to hot women. Many times those women settle down with their equivalent; Mr. Life of the party. Not saying the union won’t have its issues, lol, but they are compatible.
I love black female nerds and that's always my type but she's bad and acts chilled and everyone fukks with her to a degree. I never had any time of the day for the boring nerdy chick and I don't care if she's attractive or not.

I shouldn't be fighting sleep like I am at an ame church to date you.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dude in the video is someone with a very bright future ahead of him but lacks swagger and charisma and the girl cut him off fairly quick, but if you watch the full episode with her in it, one of her longest conversations is with a dude who got out the pen after 10 years and got a tattooed on beard and makes ak47 sculptures out of his hair.

Sadly, this dude will likely go on and deal with an attractive woman from some other race that actually pays attention to him. Dude fits the prototypical 'corny guy with no swag or charisma' but has his head on straight and gets ignored by a lot of black women because they want the athlete, rapper, or guy in the streets. This negro might as well have said he collects and sells Pokemon cards for a living and he would have gotten a similar response. Even Russell Wilson was the 'cornball brotha' until Ciara took a shot on him and that was only after her getting 50 and Future out of her system.

This same woman will likely be 'feeling him' when she's in her 30s after a couple of kids and want him to play cleanup man. He'll go on to get called a c00n sellout by the same women that rejected him and considered him corny and we'll hear all kinds of complaints about how generational wealth isn't getting passed down to black hands.

His dating prospects would be much better if he was a mini NBA Youngboy clone or a Lil Boosie stunt double
Where do ya'll get this other races like boring dudes that don't communicate well from? BW dont have a patent on not fukking with a lame. All women dont like lames like that as a collective

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
He’s on a public FaceTime call. Not the time to be awkward. Breh needed to come with some charisma, he should’ve known what time it was. Chick was average anyway he can have 20 more like that no problem.

I only made it 30 seconds.

He needed to smile more and not be so serious. I know it’s hard but you gotta know if you’re going to be in that situation it’s time to turn it on.

Whats the point of that shyt anyway? Breh is a nuclear physicist trying to find love in an Omegle chat room :wtf: think he’s gotta bigger issues lol