Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He’s too good for these broads pause. I’m on the OG side of things so I no longer look at stuff like this as if they’re my peers, but I see it as if it was my nephew. And if my nephew is a literal nuclear physicist I’m telling him to leap past these types of women

Sadly our culture is 1 big roast session and we’ve become a tad immature. But there are plenty of black folk who, for example, don’t follow shade room, don’t watch real housewives, don’t listen to Future. I’d advise him to only mess with those types. Choosing the wrong type of woman could fukk up his growth and life. Watching these cackling goofy immature broads is actually gross to watch them ‘vet’ him like he’s not leaps and bounds past them

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Men need to understand what kind of woman they want.
Most men, don't know this and they find out what they really want and need until after dealing with birds.

80% of bw are raising our son out of wedlock, no man in the house, most women are not telling their sons what things that they need to look for in a woman, one those women don't have those things themselves, and those same bw mothers, with daughters are not raising their daughters to be the type of women that they need to be, because they themselves are not that woman. Birds are created by birds.

If there are more birds on the scene, and a dude can't decipher a bird from a woman, then they will deal and want birds until that knowledge is presented to him.

Most dudes don't know how to pick a woman for them but KS has helped out with the information that he's left behind that will help men sort out the women that they need and want.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we calling facts insecurities now??

You still gotta pass the paper bag test to get down with them? I like how the mix of successfully folks they put the kids around.
Lol, that’s just an urban legend. A lot of kids in my chapter were brown skinned. I think the whole Harlem chapter was full of brown skinned kids. Teen conference was completely diverse with shades. It’s pretty much like walking around the campus of Howard, NOT Hampton (lol, little joke)

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
The energy here is completely different:

The original dude is the 'Russell' that so many women claim they want. He even looks like Russell Wilson. They won't mess with him until they are in their 30s and already got that 'bad boy phase' out of their system.

This dude got a knife/cross tatoo on his forehead and she even listened to him? That’s wild. I don’t care how many businesses you got… that’s about the easiest red flag someone could give you

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Before 1965 on yonder, a black woman in those times would be crazy in the head to pass up a man with those stats.
In fact, her father, who would have been in her life, would have welcomed that man into their family.

I think we need to go back to this code, allowing the fathers who are the head of households to pick out the mate for their children, with the mother adding her sentiments upon the selection.

After 1965, most bw can't pick a man to save their lives, the black men that they pick are not what they need, rather, they are what they want. You need what you need to become a greater version of yourself.

Some women don't know what to look for what they need in a man, many men, don't know how to pick a good woman.

Not knowing the ppl in the clip, many have already predicted what each future of both parties will end up being.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
He's a boring nerd. Nothing wrong with that but that's what he is.

Nerds (not this guy in particular) seem to think just because they are accomplished and make money a certain type of Black Woman should fall into their arms :mjlol:.

It doesn't work like that.

Nerds never go after... female nerds. They would have no problem with this type of woman.

Instead the women they want and feel entitled to, want excitement to go along with everything else, something nerds don't know how to provide. Which is why women like this look over that type of man, especially when younger.

Boring and lame gets thrown around too much. How many people out there are truly boring and lame? What about introducing people to those things ans getting them involved? Ole boy obviously has hobbies e.a. martial arts.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
If we wanna keep it 100, most of your black grandfathers were boring, mean, direct, those men were men and the women of their day knew that. Some were funny and showed that side, here and there. Wasn't no every day all the time situation. Men were men. They didn't involve themselves with women duties and desires, etc.
Those women took those black men at face value. Those men did the role of what men of their day and previous days were supposed to do and be. Protector and Provider.

Black grandfathers weren't holding conversations with their wives like that. Most would work, talk for a few and rest up for the next day. Those men were men.

Nowadays women want a dayum comedian, actor, speaker, poet, singer, etc,

Grandfather had a 8th grade education, he didn't come with all that with what the women of today are looking for.

Movies, songs, hall mark cards have us fukked up.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I keep hearing about how he needs to relegate himself to a 'niche'. Why does he need to relegate himself to a certain 'type'? Athletes, musicians and entertainers in general have the whole black spectrum to choose from. Athletes don't have to stick with just athletes. Rappers don't have to stick with female rappers. Entertainers and sportsmen get the pick of the whole black litter, whether it be black teachers, nurses, musicians, etc. In other races, with his credentials, he will have much more success dating. This girl is in the army, and she's 'nexting' black men right and left, but one of the few guys that she gives consideration to is that same rapper dude that is in the other video

She's not obligated to like what he's presenting, but the reality is intellectualism simply isn't valued in much of the community when it comes to dating. If this was an isolated case, it could easily be written off, but she's one of many. We have lots of guys that would have been a positive contribution that are now either in the pen or sleeping eternally because he's trying to play in the streets because that's what's getting them attention from females. Even 2pac is on video talking about he got rejected by a woman because he was 'too nice', and I'm sure that contributed to him diving into 'thug life', which eventually got him killed.

You won't find any song like, 'I want a Carlton Banks', but you will find songs about ruffnecks and 'soldiers'. The fact that there is even the concept of a 'Carlton Banks' is problematic enough. The intellectual, nerdy guy is the source of comedy whereas in other cultures, he will be held as the archetype to aspire to. In Fresh Prince, Will was the 'cool guy', but in real life Will Smith, a guy that largely avoided trouble and was succeeding like crazy was considered a soft cornball.

Saying he was a truck driver would have likely been more attractive than saying nuclear physicist. If he would have come out with a bunch of convict talk and talk about how he bust his guns, he would have this girl wrapped around his finger. Just look at how long she entertained an older dude with a tattooed on beard versus him.

It's creating a huge brain drain in the community where black men with high paying jobs that should be the base of the black economical base are either leaving or are throwing their lives away by trying to portray some street image trying to impress females of their own race who aren't interested in them otherwise. You simply cannot have a strong economical base when the majority of the wealth is deriving from sporadic professions like entertainment, sports or music. The income stream simply isn't stable enough. The problem with the brain drain is that you have this smart, powerful guy who has a stake in the black race because his woman and kids are black, who will take a much stronger role in mentoring and helping out other black kids in the community as opposed to him going to another race, and once he passes, the wife is going to take that money and push it to her own race. Look at what happened with Reginald Lewis, one of the first black billionaires, that married a woman from the Phillipines. She took that money and hooked her own culture up. Meanwhile, economically, we are starting over from scratch with no connections, mentoring or real help generation after generation. Black men that wield tremendous economic and political power end up getting siphoned away and thus they have no real incentive anymore to push their resources to helping black folks out because their offspring may not identify as black and they usually end up marrying out because they don't see hardly any of their own kind around them.

Indians are from a completely different country and yet they are coming here and becoming extremely wealthy. They get in positions at these different companies, especially tech companies, and once one is on, they are putting a lot of their countrymen and women on. They are now dominating tech. Their kids are filling the best schools and they are all over professions now like tech and medicine. They are not letting their daughters bring home or deal with some guy from jail. They push them to date guys with good jobs. With African families that emigrate here, they aren't letting their daughters go after some convict or rapper. If they choose to deal with one, they will have to sneak around and do it.

With that said, I've made my peace that things aren't changing in the community any time soon and the brain drain will continue. There are black intellectuals who have managed to supplement their 'game' with athleticism and swag and end up with a nice black woman, but women of other races are simply plucking away a lot of the type of men that should be the pillar of the community and the struggle of the race will continue.

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
So on the real, the good thing about this is that she didn’t simply chase him because he was successful/clearly on his way to making serious $.

The bad thing is, in the game of life, choosing a man for his resources (who is obviously choosing you for your looks) is one of the wisest decisions a lady can make- if she has been educated about life (by her family).

Which brings up something else no one wants to talk about. We talk about how mothers can make missteps with sons, but a lot of people don’t lay blame at the feet of the mothers who don’t give their daughters any proper instruction and expect them to magically fall into a successful marriage at 24.

Because even if you aren’t initially attracted, hearing a man say he’s a physicist should make ANYONE stop for a moment. 🤔Lol
That’s why you get your own (money, peace, etc.)…which she has

No reason for her to settle (if you take away the title and her interest is genuine)

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I mean he did sound like a white boy and all
:yeshrug:

And before nikkas go in it’s not becuz he talked proper. Nothing wrong with that. But his voice sounded like a white boys

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i need to cross reference the comments in here with that Russell Wilson/Channing Crowder thread. The vibe seems different in here than in that other thread. All of a sudden nikkas think this "Russell" is a herb, but in the other thread nikkas was defending Russell. :patrice:

Dude in here doesn't have a big ass pile of money, so all of a sudden "he's just a cornball". :pachaha: