Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
:ehh:
Im glad she didn’t fake it and waste his time just cause of his accolades

Real bytch right there

Some ppl have to warm up to you and then have you like, “Dey really dat nikka/bytch on the low”

Some ppl have you thinking that they the shyt off rip only to find out that they’re a fraud

With some ppl they are who they show themselves to be off rip

Some ppl change over time

In other words

the chick should feel like, “fukk that nikka (even if he the next Elon musk)”

The dude should feel like, “fukk shorty (even if she the next Oprah)”

It’s only one interaction

Yea if I woulda chose 22 and 54 I woulda hit the lottery. Y’all on this nikka dikk cuz of his title. Na. We don’t know who he is off camera. Could be a philanthropist could be a lunatic. Could be both

:patrice:

Idk know man y’all might really hate women. I rarely see y’all take the chicks side and that’s cool. Be upfront about it tho. Put that shyt in your sig or sum.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Lol she's settling because she's not attracted to him. His job don't mean nothing if she don't want him. Thecoli tryna shame her into liking him:pachaha:
i guess, generally speaking though the little attributes he might be missing based from a small 20 second introduction seem pretty wack to dismiss him for all he already has imo. it’s a lot of girls blocking their blessings but if that’s her preference then it’s cool.

Raphaello

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York/Toronto
i guess, generally speaking though the little attributes he might be missing based from a small 20 second introduction seem pretty wack to dismiss him for all he already has imo. it’s a lot of girls blocking their blessings but if that’s her preference then it’s cool.
Ye dude seems like a cool dude. It is what it is though. They'll both be fine

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Breh needs to understand you are not your resume. Your accomplishments should speak for themselves

This, he might have been nervous, but i think this is a stigma in the dating world, people think they are their accomplishments not independent of that, but again nothing he said was gon change her opinion

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
So on the real, the good thing about this is that she didn’t simply chase him because he was successful/clearly on his way to making serious $.

The bad thing is, in the game of life, choosing a man for his resources (who is obviously choosing you for your looks) is one of the wisest decisions a lady can make- if she has been educated about life (by her family).

Which brings up something else no one wants to talk about. We talk about how mothers can make missteps with sons, but a lot of people don’t lay blame at the feet of the mothers who don’t give their daughters any proper instruction and expect them to magically fall into a successful marriage at 24.

Because even if you aren’t initially attracted, hearing a man say he’s a physicist should make ANYONE stop for a moment. 🤔Lol

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
And this is also a BIG THING that keeps being avoided in this thread. You aren’t the only person who pointed this out.

Why is it these types of guys still chase after Ms. Popular/hot girl where there are a bunch of other Black women who actually share their interests? WHY??

It’s like people don’t see that Black girls are noticing WHICH WOMEN MEN ARE CHASING/HYPING UP.

People keep blaming Black women for what is going on, but Black women AND men are choosing wrong out here.

What is a BLACK FEMALE NERD???

Any woman that is cute will have men competing for her

Black female cosplayers have legions of need fans!

Fat women doesn’t mean nerdy women

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Lol, the moment he opened his mouth and stated his occupation, 100% of brehs with common sense know he is going to end up with a woman outside of his race :mjlol:

He is the Russell Wilson that our women like to keep in the reserves after they've had their Future. Once they are down 50 with 2 min left in the 4th (i.e. smutted out and obese with a child in tow), that's when Ciara's prayer comes out, and they want a breh like this to get off the bench and "step up" :troll:

By then Becky, Marisol, and Ming Lee already strategically swooped him up and had him starting straight from tip-off :mjpls:

Let 'em tell it, its because he is a self-hating colorist and hates his momma :russ:

At least this video is proof that he tried :yeshrug:

After seeing the pic of Bronny James and his crew with their prom dates, Gen Z brehs are with the shyts! :wow:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I’m really trying to hear the answer, too.

Might give some ladies some insight into what many men REALLY want, whether good or bad.

Like I said…it’s not just BW making bad decisions out here. The bad decisions affect us worse down the line because men and women aren’t the same, but the fact remains that many women and men aren’t prioritizing the right “type” of partner.
Has anybody in this thread answered this question yet?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She's 23. Not 33. Why should she settle for the "boring" guy. She still got time to find the successful smart brother that is also not "boring"
The odds are not in her favor

What youre suggesting is the problem with dating today

People only want a finished product and are always looking to upgrade. But nobody asks, "Would the finished product want me (and ONLY me) If everybody wants him/her?"

You are better off rocking with the younger person and growing /developing along side them

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Lowkey this video/thread put a lot of Coli hot takes into perspective.

For the brehs that's #MouthPieceGang they saw a square ass Russell Wilson type nikka fail to impress a chick in a small window of time because he couldn't express how dope his life and journey is. Dude got all that shyt going on and couldn't put any flavor into the story. Could have said what martial arts he was a fan of our studying. nikka was vague about the interesting shyt. Chicks like buzz words nikka.

For the brehs that's #HandsomeGang they saw a Russell Wilson looking ass nikka who's looks failed to impress shorty when his accolades couldn't. So all that shyt about you don't need a mouthpiece or swag etc... if you handsome, took a hit. Dude ain't have the personality to close the deal even though he had everything else.

For the brehettes that's #BlackGirlNerdGang they saw the nikka of their dreams waste his time with a chick that was clearly for the streets when he could have been talking to them. The thing is fine ass black girl nerds or whatever you wanna call it, don't have some look that distinguishes them from ig thots or anyone else. nikkas will holla at what looks good. All that video games, sword collection an anime shyt is cool after the fact. nikkas can't read ya'll mind.