Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Finally watched the video

I don't think dude did anything wrong. Hard to show off personality in less than 2 minutes. She asked him to tell her about himself and dude tried to run through his interests an journey as quick as possible. Sounds like she wanted him to just come out and say, "Hey, I'm an ambitious guy that is very hard working and goal driven." instead of listing all the examples of what those personality traits helped him accomplish.

I just think she wasn't attracted to dude like that which is cool. No big deal.

Raphaello

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York/Toronto
I keep seeing comments that he is boring. That's actually the problem and why BW are loosing when it comes to getting married and relationships. They are judging and choosing men on the wrong criteria. Why are you looking for your partner to entertain you? How has that been working out for them so far?

You should be looking for someone who is successful, smart, has a bright future, a good role model and would make a good husband and father and provider one day. How does being "boring" impact that? How does having swag impact that? Only BW place so much emphasis on superficial things that don't matter in a long term in relationship.
She's 23. Not 33. Why should she settle for the "boring" guy. She still got time to find the successful smart brother that is also not "boring"

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ain't nobody pressed but you bozo. I commented on the video and foolishness i saw in it. You are the one getting emotional defending the bird and trying to take personal shots. But we can get personal if you want to embarrass yourself.

Nobody called her ugly. I said average at best which she is especiallyin Atlanta. You clearly dont get quality women if you think she is some type of prize.

You are pressed, that's you ran in quoting me and went on some lame nikka nerd diatribe about "why black women are losing", "black women primarily want superficial swag" as if birds like this woman represent the majority of black women lmao.

You're just another lame nikka nerd who has probably been dismissed by a bird for being "boring". That's why what she said hit you hard and deep lmao. Y'all want that type of woman to accept y'all for what y'all are but she doesn't want to.

That's why y'all can never answer and always avoid the million dollar question which is; "why do y'all want birds in the first place?"

africngiant

All Star
Daps
She's 23. Not 33. Why should she settle for the "boring" guy. She still got time to find the successful smart brother that is also not "boring"
how is that settling that’s crazy lol. this nikka a astronaut. go to the carnival or sumn. what other person you gonna find like that? him not cripwalking must’ve did him in

Daps
He seems nervous and boring. Super cutie though.

I' have degrees and a job too so im not looking for a caretaker in a man so not really into this whole stability conversation. Gotta be someone super dope....
a Dave east fan is a plus lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You are pressed, that's you ran in quoting me and went on some lame nikka nerd diatribe about "why black women are losing", "black women primarily want superficial swag" as if birds like this woman represent the majority of black women lmao.

You're just another lame nikka nerd who has probably been dismissed by a bird for being "boring". That's why what she said hit you hard and deep lmao. Y'all want that type of woman to accept y'all for what y'all are but she doesn't want to.

That's why y'all can never answer and always avoid the million dollar question which is; "why do y'all want birds in the first place?"
I’m really trying to hear the answer, too.

Might give some ladies some insight into what many men REALLY want, whether good or bad.

Like I said…it’s not just BW making bad decisions out here. The bad decisions affect us worse down the line because men and women aren’t the same, but the fact remains that many women and men aren’t prioritizing the right “type” of partner.

Raphaello

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York/Toronto
how is that settling that’s crazy lol. this nikka a astronaut. go to the carnival or sumn. what other person you gonna find like that? him not cripwalking must’ve did him in
Lol she's settling because she's not attracted to him. His job don't mean nothing if she don't want him. Thecoli tryna shame her into liking him:pachaha:

africngiant

All Star
Daps

“lame nikka nerd” you proving his point. some of y’all have this weird disdain for a nikka having strong priorities and running shyt up the right way. Isn’t this what y’all always said you wanted though.

edit: my fault i thought you were a brehette

Last edited:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Shout out to him!!! I’d actually hang with him. I like being around intelligent ppl.

Even y’all are hating on him… just shows the men and women are reflective….

smh 🤦🏾

Daps
Lol she's settling because she's not attracted to him. His job don't mean nothing if she don't want him. Thecoli tryna shame her into liking him:pachaha:
Its ruining the whole, "chase money and women will chase you" narrative. Sorry ballers, apparently you still gotta have a vibe and personality about yourself lol

Raphaello

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York/Toronto
Its ruining the whole, "chase money and women will chase you" narrative. Sorry ballers, apparently you still gotta have a vibe and personality about yourself lol
Exactly. Nikkas can't compete in a world where women got their own money and options to choose from. Try again in another lifetime:mjlol:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They do primarily respond to superficial things and anybody that really pulls black women would tell you this. BW are actually easy to pull cause of how shallow many of them are. That's the game. I'm not complaining about it and no hvm is. And shorty is in Atlanta where this dynamic plays out even more to the extreme.

Your must be the broke lame bum ass loser type we are referring to which is why you are so sensitive. Get your money up breh and stop hating. You sound like a women yourself the way you talk. Pandering to women aint gonna get you one.