Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
B!tch! Wow.
I won’t lie. Had me at nuclear physicist. For the Navy, no less.

Dude, this guy is literally perfect. Wtf

She has enough personality for both of them.

THIS…THIIIIIIIS is the kind of man you prepare for your entire life. Her family must’ve strangled her after seeing this.

Sheeet, let a woman tell me she’s a nuclear physicist.

Shopping for a ring that DAY.

Love intelligence.

“Tell me about ya day”

“Splitting atoms?!” :mjlit:

“Subatomic particles?!”:noah:

“Keep goin!”:ohlawd:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
You guys talk out of both sides of your mouths. You claim people are more than their resumes and women shouldn't be shallow and only bag a man for his income, now you're dissing a woman cause she doesn't swoon over this guy's resume and earning potential. You can't have it both ways. No one is obligated to someone just because of what they do. On another note, dating people based on resumes and income sounds like a miserable life. Obviously these two have no chemistry.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The energy here is completely different:

The original dude is the 'Russell' that so many women claim they want. He even looks like Russell Wilson. They won't mess with him until they are in their 30s and already got that 'bad boy phase' out of their system.

Dude ain't no Russel. Russel had clout since he was a teenager because he played football.

He's a shy/nerd dude going for a woman not meant for him.

There are a lot of shy/nerd black girls out there, but their male counterpart do not want them. They want the Megan, the dimes, the hot summer girls. When they can't get them, they go and pick a regular Becky.

If you want that type of girl, you need to match her energy.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
newsflash, black women are not obligated to fall for you just because you have a great career.

this might come as a surprise to some of you dusty nikka nerds, but personality and attractiveness are also taken into consideration

your career doesn't mask your lameness

not saying dude is a lame but maybe he's just not the type of personality she likes or maybe she's just not attracted to him?

True and black men aren’t obligated to be with black women especially the high earning ones

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Son got the personality of a wooden door. :yeshrug:

“Tell me about yourself.”
“I like martial arts and I was a pharmacist 2 years ago.”
:stopitslime::mjlol:
I aint watch the video but nothing about that sentence tells me he has the personality of a wooden door. If anything breh is probably an interesting dude. Is he supposed to tap dance and do a flip while talking to show some "personality"?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Sheeet, let a woman tell me she’s a nuclear physicist.

Shopping for a ring that DAY.

Love intelligence.

“Tell me about ya day”

“Splitting atoms?!” :mjlit:

“Subatomic particles?!”:noah:

“Keep goin!”:ohlawd:
I was about to say, if HE says jump, you better ask “How high?”, but I didn’t want to do too much 🤣

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
He could've said that he's Russell Wilson, looking for his Ciara. I guarantee he could smash the same night. There's another thread in here talking about if you're attractive you can say almost anything and women would instantly be on you. This proves that theory wrong.

Breh has everything he needs to get a top notch woman except for some flavour.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Dude ain't no Russel. Russel had clout since he was a teenager because he played football.

He's a shy/nerd dude going for a woman not meant for him.

There are a lot of shy/nerd black girls out there, but their male counterpart do not want them. They want the Megan, the dimes, the hot summer girls. When they can't get them, they go and pick a regular Becky.

If you want that type of girl, you need to match her energy.
:russ:the amount of times this lie has been repeated in this thread.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Her finger waves indicates that she wasn’t made for a nuclear physicist. More dope boy material.

If you get to the point that you’re a nuclear physicist, that means you put all of your energy into developing your intelligence, not your personality. Actual upscale women would know this and bag this guy immediately because of his growth potential, lifestyle he can provide, and ability to sustain a family.

Maybe she doesn’t want that and that’s fine. But just off her looks, she would not be compatible with this guy even if she chose him.
I’ve heard a man or two make similar comments about “baby hair”.
I don’t necessarily think you’re wrong lol