Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
If he pursues white women as a result of this one incident then that would be very unfortunate. We need to encourage quality black people to date intra-racially. Aren't there other nerdy black women out there who brag about their college degrees? He should be linking up with them.

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nuclear physicist is easily the most intellectual job in the Armed Forces. Salute to Breh (literally as hes probably an O and outranks me )
Yeah I heard those guys make bank and Even enlisted get nice sign on bonuses and all type of shyt.

That gurl would've been sitting decent, assuming they take it to the next level.

But once again, the game is the game:manny:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
If he pursues white woman as a result of this one incident then that would be very unfortunate. We need to encourage quality black people to date intraracially. Aren't there other nerdy black women out there who brag about their college degrees? He should be linking up with them.
We just had a whole thread of Spelman graduates talking about their illustrious futures.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You know the premise of the show is for chicks to reject dudes right?

I mean if someone was super fly and came on and shorty immediately choose up it wouldn't be a show.

It's sorta like The Batchelor dudes don't go on the show to get picked by the broad they go on to get exposure so they can pipe out a slew of regular broads.

Low key the Wench that went on the show was right most of the Black dudes wasn't really interested in wifing her.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
The issue is that some people (men and women) dont understand that we are not attracted to accomplishments. Most women at that age want to be entertained and men want someone attractive. Im not going to date someone i find unattractive just cause they share similar nerdy hobbies and i dont get mad that an attractive woman wants someone who can do more than list their knowledge on coding and obscure anime from the 70s.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Her face right after he said that incelic shyt

KO3LH3P.jpg

Her finger waves indicates that she wasn’t made for a nuclear physicist. More dope boy material.

If you get to the point that you’re a nuclear physicist, that means you put all of your energy into developing your intelligence, not your personality. Actual upscale women would know this and bag this guy immediately because of his growth potential, lifestyle he can provide, and ability to sustain a family.

Maybe she doesn’t want that and that’s fine. But just off her looks, she would not be compatible with this guy even if she chose him.