Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All western women regardless of race I ethnicity look to be entertained by their man stahp it.
And they are all loosing. Marriage rates going down in the west. Plus it's still a dumb way to chose a partner. Marriage is a business arrangement as well. Would you marry someone entertaining but with a 700k debt?

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
I’ve heard a man or two make similar comments about “baby hair”.
I don’t necessarily think you’re wrong lol

When I see finger waves, I see this..

marti-2885874-normal.jpg

Hobbies and interest aside, the guy appears to be more assimilated/mainstream.

He would probably be more suitable for an Issa Rae or Zazie Beatz type if he wants a black woman. Someone that would appreciate his quirkiness but also his intellect.

Unassimilated black women appear to value the “cool” factor in black men more than anything else.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
All western women regardless of race I ethnicity look to be entertained by their man stahp it.

Do they? This hasn’t necessarily been my experience.

But then again I think we might be using “entertained” the wrong way. I’m not out here tap dancing and court jestering to entertain NO woman. But I can certainly
PROVIDE entertainment. I like going to concerts, movies, jazz lounges, festivals, picnics and all that stuff. But my main focus as a man in a relationship is focused on more important things than being an “entertainment”.

Matter of fact i’d feel offended if any woman I dating said they liked me because I was “entertaining”. I ain’t homie the fukking clown

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol lets be real, ole girl is super mid at best in the first place. Any woman who has to get on dating apps or shows is probably mid or something is off. Ole boy aint really got no game either but that kind of opening is definitely more likely to work with someone who isn’t black.

It is what it is. Everybody can’t go. I think life gets a lot easier when you realize this. Begging or negging these women into changing their preference will never work. Find someone who’s aligned on the path you trying to walk and be with them.

I DO think there’s a deeper conversation to be had about black men and women being looked at a certain way when we don’t fit stereotypes but maybe this awkward superficial dating show isn’t the one to base it off.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol he was completely out of his element on that “show”…I’ve watched it a handful of times but it’s always been an IG bird looking for a “match” and I say that loosely bcuz they usually reject everybody as they’re just looking to gain followers lol

Daps
Here’s my thing. Guy is a square to a T and you shouldn’t be forced to date anyone you don’t want to. But I don’t want to hear you complain 2 years later about how nikkas ain’t this or IR marriages for black men who make X amount. Y’all can’t have it both ways :heh:

Edit: And the women who do get it both ways are bringing A LOT to the table that the man highly values (sex, looks, high income) . That ain’t the case for most women and that’s what a lot of em miss when they start the woe is me tip.

This 100%. The top-shelf women can get the "all-everything nikka" but 95% of women ARE NOT on that level.

Sistas being traditional ("the man should wine/dine me") makes sense for generic $40k/year breh but women have to be aggressive if they want them Grade A Top Choice Brehs. White and Asian women have zero shame in trying to secure Breh$ of Mean$ but sistas don't think they should have to do that. Tryna race in the Kentucky Derby on foot......

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Dude in the video is someone with a very bright future ahead of him but lacks swagger and charisma and the girl cut him off fairly quick, but if you watch the full episode with her in it, one of her longest conversations is with a dude who got out the pen after 10 years and got a tattooed on beard and makes ak47 sculptures out of his hair.

Sadly, this dude will likely go on and deal with an attractive woman from some other race that actually pays attention to him. Dude fits the prototypical 'corny guy with no swag or charisma' but has his head on straight and gets ignored by a lot of black women because they want the athlete, rapper, or guy in the streets. This negro might as well have said he collects and sells Pokemon cards for a living and he would have gotten a similar response. Even Russell Wilson was the 'cornball brotha' until Ciara took a shot on him and that was only after her getting 50 and Future out of her system.

This same woman will likely be 'feeling him' when she's in her 30s after a couple of kids and want him to play cleanup man. He'll go on to get called a c00n sellout by the same women that rejected him and considered him corny and we'll hear all kinds of complaints about how generational wealth isn't getting passed down to black hands.

His dating prospects would be much better if he was a mini NBA Youngboy clone or a Lil Boosie stunt double

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
newsflash, black women are not obligated to fall for you just because you have a great career.

this might come as a surprise to some of you dusty nikka nerds, but personality and attractiveness are also taken into consideration

your career doesn't mask your lameness

not saying dude is a lame but maybe he's just not the type of personality she likes or maybe she's just not attracted to him?

& that’s why the community is in the position we’re in

:mjlol:

Corny ass Becky and Connor understand their mission.

Chou & Su Lee understand their mission

Jose the busser & Maria who sells the mango with the Chile powder understand their mission.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
She can’t flex “Nuclear Physicist” at Brunch with her girls

:mjlol:

And that's what's so sad. Her girls probably will be like ughhh whatever, but if he was a popular dj or artist and could hit a couple of notes, it'd be a completely different story. The reality is that academics and intellectualism simply isn't that attractive to a lot of modern women

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That pineapple show is nothing but for women to stroke their ego.

everytime someone posts a clip from that show it’s a decent looking chick who would have 0 problems in real life.

ok 3 posts in…somebody gets it…I bet dudes still poured their heart and souls into commenting on this shyt tho lmao