Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Lol what's up with some of y'all. Dude was corny, boring and is not ambitious like y'all making him out to be. He's not a nuclear physicist, that requires a PhD and years of research. Dude went to pharmacy school seems like he flunked out of that field or not sure what he wants at 27 then went to the navy and is a nuclear technician.
You’re a fukking idiot. You don’t need a PhD to become a physicist fool

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
He's a boring nerd. Nothing wrong with that but that's what he is.

Nerds (not this guy in particular) seem to think just because they are accomplished and make money a certain type of Black Woman should fall into their arms :mjlol:.

It doesn't work like that.

Nerds never go after... female nerds. They would have no problem with this type of woman.

Instead the women they want and feel entitled to, want excitement to go along with everything else, something nerds don't know how to provide. Which is why women like this look over that type of man, especially when younger.

Lol first let’s define female nerds

Most men just want an attractive woman

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’ma keep it real.

This dude shouldn’t be on some Youtube show looking for love. Dude is highly educated, highly accomplished, all he’d have to do is download Hinge and he’d have a gazillion interested black women ready and willing to be HAPPILY wifed up.

It’d be like a dude who works at NASA going to a rap video shoot to find his future wife. Probably NOT going to happen, and dude should be diving at his own level

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
B!tch! Wow.
I won’t lie. Had me at nuclear physicist. For the Navy, no less.

Dude, this guy is literally perfect. Wtf

She has enough personality for both of them.

THIS…THIIIIIIIS is the kind of man you prepare for your entire life. Her family must’ve strangled her after seeing this.
The smart broads choose wisely early on instead of becoming bitter “ain’t no good men”, “ no games” broads down the road

Daps
She said "Okay so tell me a little bit about yourself" then this nikka gone say "Man.. Where do I start?" like he getting ready to inaugurate a business proposal on Shark Tank.
LMAO
I thought you were joking breh. He deadass did introduce himself like he was in a business proposal / interview

Crazy thing is breh probably doesn’t even date that much (or go out) so he doesn’t even know yet how to separate the 2 lives. Either way he gonna eat like a king overseas.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh this aint it and just reeks of entitlement.

First off just because a woman rejects a nerd because of his personality which she finds boring it doesn't mean she wants a hood breh.

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard and you know yourself it's a ridiculous extreme.

This woman wants a man who has a fun/exciting/more interesting personality to go with everything else, this breh cannot provide that. Breh was talking to her like he was reading a damn teleprompter. If he was more charismatic and still had everything he said he had she would have been fine with him. You do not need to be a hood breh to do that.

Most women want their guy to be someone who they can easily talk to all day along with getting them excited when they see him calling unless she's a straight goldigger. Compatibility MATTERS.
Dude is boring that’s why.

Plus she just wasn’t attracted to him like that. You can tell the difference in a woman’s demeanor when they come across a man that’s their type

I keep seeing comments that he is boring. That's actually the problem and why BW are loosing when it comes to getting married and relationships. They are judging and choosing men on the wrong criteria. Why are you looking for your partner to entertain you? How has that been working out for them so far?

You should be looking for someone who is successful, smart, has a bright future, a good role model and would make a good husband and father and provider one day. How does being "boring" impact that? How does having swag impact that? Only BW place so much emphasis on superficial things that don't matter in a long term in relationship.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I keep seeing comments that he is boring. That's actually the problem and why BW are loosing when it comes to getting married and relationships. They are judging and choosing men on the wrong criteria. Why are you looking for your partner to entertain you? How has that been working out for them so far?

You should be looking for someone who is successful, smart, has a bright future, a good role model and would make a good husband and father and provider one day. How does being "boring" impact that? How does having swag impact that? Only BW place so much emphasis on superficial things that don't matter in a long term in relationship.
All western women regardless of race I ethnicity look to be entertained by their man stahp it.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's not a gold digger at least, right?

Maybe she prefers blue collar guys who can make her laugh.
Naw she is probably just too dumb to understand his earning potential. You would be amazed how many women pass on brehs that are software engineers cause when the hear IT they think helpdesk workers or call centers. They don't realize brehs are making 300k+ a year until they see us in the weekend Porsche. That's the only time it clicks.

Most BW have no clue on what careers pay well and don't do their research on the men the supposedly want.