Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Anton

All Star
Daps
Breh this aint it and just reeks of entitlement.

First off just because a woman rejects a nerd because of his personality which she finds boring it doesn't mean she wants a hood breh.

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard and you know yourself it's a ridiculous extreme.

This woman wants a man who has a fun/exciting/more interesting personality to go with everything else, this breh cannot provide that. Breh was talking to her like he was reading a damn teleprompter. If he was more charismatic and still had everything he said he had she would have been fine with him. You do not need to be a hood breh to do that.

Most women want their guy to be someone who they can easily talk to all day along with getting them excited when they see him calling unless she's a straight goldigger. Compatibility MATTERS.
women don't give a fukk about your personality.. imagine you have an eccentric hobby like this nikka and it somehow comes up. As you are a handsome nikka, she’ll view it as “fascinating” or “charismatic”. A dusty nerd, on the other hand, would be seen as "boring" or “weirdo”. Do you want to know how to develop a really great personality? That’s easy: be good looking and rich. Women will love whatever you say.

Daps
Breh this aint it and just reeks of entitlement.

First off just because a woman rejects a nerd because of his personality which she finds boring it doesn't mean she wants a hood breh.

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard and you know yourself it's a ridiculous extreme.

This woman wants a man who has a fun/exciting/more interesting personality to go with everything else, this breh cannot provide that. Breh was talking to her like he was reading a damn teleprompter. If he was more charismatic and still had everything he said he had she would have been fine with him. You do not need to be a hood breh to do that.

Most women want their guy to be someone who they can easily talk to all day along with getting them excited when they see him calling unless she's a straight goldigger. Compatibility MATTERS.

I made a post after this where I acknowledged this :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*him in ten years on tv famous with white wife*

her: look at this sellout nikka. :stopitslime:
her friend: they love them some pink toes.:beli:
her: I pineappled that lame back in the day.:stopitslime:
her friend: wait you know him?:patrice:
her: he was madly in love with me but he wasnt ready.:sas1:
her friend: look at the size of his crib:leon:
her: he aint happy you can tell.:beli:
her friend: I would have trapped him.:jbhmm:
kid: mama can i use your phone to call daddy.:francis:
her: fukk yo daddy.....his broke ass dont love you.:damn:
kid::sadbron:
her: that could have been me living in that damn mansion!!!:damn:
her friend::mjtf:

UKVu0t8.gif

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Why not marry the boring guy (the nuclear physicist) and fukk the 'exciting' thug on the side?

The guy is in the navy so he'll never be home anyway.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*him in ten years on tv famous with white wife*

her: look at this sellout nikka. :stopitslime:
her friend: they love them some pink toes.:beli:
her: I pineappled that lame back in the day.:stopitslime:
her friend: wait you know him?:patrice:
her: he was madly in love with me but he wasnt ready.:sas1:
her friend: look at the size of his crib:leon:
her: he aint happy you can tell.:beli:
her friend: I would have trapped him.:jbhmm:
kid: mama can i use your phone to call daddy.:francis:
her: fukk yo daddy.....his broke ass dont love you.:damn:
kid::sadbron:
her: that could have been me living in that damn mansion!!!:damn:
her friend::mjtf:

UKVu0t8.gif

Why you always have the scripts in any situation? :deadrose:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The internet has virtualized a lot of things that don't work virtually, including online dating.
I guarantee they would hit it off if they sat down and talked for 30 minutes in person.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Son got the personality of a wooden door. :yeshrug:

“Tell me about yourself.”
“I like martial arts and I was a pharmacist 2 years ago.”
:stopitslime::mjlol:

She did him a favor by rejecting him because they aren't compatible in the slightest.

He really doesn't need a woman like that because she would be a burden to him.

He's only 27 so he has plenty of time to find himself and realize that he needs to find another career minded woman like himself. He defined himself by his accomplishments, which is totally fine, but he has to realize he needs to learn how to sell himself differently from woman to woman if he's trying to fukk and bounce

He has analytical intelligence but he's lacking in emotional intelligence. You live and learn

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be real, her ego won't allow her to admit to herself that he can do better than her.

So she'll say he's boring, he's square, he's lame etc etc to rationalize and legitimize why she don't wanna get with him.

I see through the bullshyt a lot of these bytches do.

NOW, to her defense, it probably wasn't a good idea to come out the gate with all those accomplishments like that.

That might work with women from another culture (i.e. Indian, middle eastern, Asian, African) but here in the states, most women are either turned off or get intimidated.

That is one of the ultimate ultimate coochie driers out there tbh:manny:

You can thank/blame feminism for this.

Last edited: