NSFW: Young Girl Killed On Facebook Live (Macon, Georgia)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:picard:After reading these replies about Macon, no wonder why my old client didn't want to go back. She would had rather took her chances in Savannah and even C Port is a shythole. :francis:RIP to the young jawn. It's a shame that her child doesn't have a mother to guide her in this wicked world. This chain needs to be broken, yet folks still flaunt it :snoop:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Exactly!

Most of the temp workers I see coming thru the doors of the job I'm at is gang affiliated or active members who ain't getting no money in those streets

My homeboy is a supervisor at a Home Depot warehouse not far from Macon and he said you got guys tying bandanas to their forklift mirrors while throwing up their sets as they ride thru the building

These cats is outta control

They don't break out of character

Like the one GD I chastised for set tripping on a coworker.. .

I told him... "if you wanna put in work.. How bout u put in work into getting a Vehicle"
:ufdup:

These cats don't have a Method to their madness

They ain't hitting no licks... don't have no hustle...

They just fussing and fighting

The only cats really getting any money out here on these streets is the SCAMMERS

And they usually from ATL and use alot of these so called gangbangers as hired muscle..

That's occuring alot as well

Even on the campuses like nearby Fort Valley State and Georgia Southern

It's do pervasive that my lil cousin who attends Ga Southern told me earlier this year when I asked if he was pledging this year

He responded

"ain't nobody really fukking with that Frat stuff mane.... It's all gang gang.. "

:snoop:

:dwillhuh:I never understood this. How the hell are you throwing up sets in fukking Statesboro:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:?!?!? I remember my wife told me that her friend said that there were like 50 gangs in Bulloch County and one of them was called the "T Shirt Boyz"

I went like this when she told me that shyt:

1538577627-lord-sugar-apprentice.gif

:snoop:Dudes really bored out in these fukking streets. Like instead of making money and trying to build up, folks would rather throw up signs and be broke:mindblown:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
so we not gonna blame current mainstream hip hop for playing a part in this huh?:mjpls: yall know EXACTLY where she got "38 baby" from :mjpls:bu bu but hip hop aint got nothing to do with it :mjpls:...bu bu but bardi b:mjpls: bu bu bu but blueface:mjpls:
Do you listen to Hip Hop? If yes, than why arent your brains blown out on facebook live? Is it because you arent dumb? If yes, than why are you not dumb?

At some point black folks are going to hold ourselves to a higher standard than "The Music made us do it".

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Don't really want to dwell on the negative, right now. I'll just say that in East Macon, almost everyone has some ties
I been through Macon. They had a billboard about the Georgia statewide consequences of gun crime. Those 10-20-Life kinda billboards. Once I saw that, I knew Macon wasn't a game.

:lupe:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Do you listen to Hip Hop? If yes, than why arent your brains blown out on facebook live? Is it because you arent dumb? If yes, than why are you not dumb?

At some point black folks are going to hold ourselves to a higher standard than "The Music made us do it".

i was watching drugs inc. and the dealer was in the car he said verbatim "i put on some marvin gaye type music before this b/c rap will have you in a different head space, i need to be calm"

also, i've been to numerous jazz festivals and R&B concerts like mint condition, eric benet, etc etc - no shootings afterward, EVER at their shows.

it's the music fam, and we all know it, we're just not suppose to really say it out loud where people can hear, but we know that's what it is.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Damn.. She was a mother too

Smh

5WAaRYn.jpg

Sometimes I get lightweight anixety when I'm at work and my newborn son is at home safe with my wife.

I don't understand how a parent could be hanging out in the streets with a child at home. Truth be told, the child is better off now without that poor excuse of a mother.

GASign

All Star
Daps
RIP to her. Yeah, they got a few goons there.

I loved my stay in da Mac. Haven't been back there in years. The most drama I seen pop off was like in 32 or Money (for those who remember them spots). They had Jeezy's homeboy picture up there on the wall in one of em. I forgot which one. We would even chill w/ a few ladies from Mercer.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:dwillhuh:I never understood this. How the hell are you throwing up sets in fukking Statesboro:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:?!?!? I remember my wife told me that her friend said that there were like 50 gangs in Bulloch County and one of them was called the "T Shirt Boyz"

I went like this when she told me that shyt:

1538577627-lord-sugar-apprentice.gif

:snoop:Dudes really bored out in these fukking streets. Like instead of making money and trying to build up, folks would rather throw up signs and be broke:mindblown:

:umad: that was my reaction as well .....

and what's sad is all this shyt just happened to pop off recently once they elected thier first BLACK MAYOR

its a shame...

cause when i was younger in college...all we knew Statesboro for was High School football...and parties at Georgia Southern campus....

we had great times there....peaceful and quiet

the "natives" of that county were just some humble cool azz country farm boys

but now...shyt done changed from like 0 to 100

their is like a homicide or shooting every damn week now...

my boy said the ATL cats done turned these folks out

and it seems that way most of the strippers coming to augusta..south carolina and savannah to get work are from statesboro

and the scamming is off the meat rack right now.....these young cats are whipping in all types of new luxury cars and foriegns too....

they already got them a buzzing rapper right now and all he talks about is finessing

this ain't the "boro" of back in the days :ufdup: