NSFW: Young Girl Killed On Facebook Live (Macon, Georgia)

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly!

Most of the temp workers I see coming thru the doors of the job I'm at is gang affiliated or active members who ain't getting no money in those streets

My homeboy is a supervisor at a Home Depot warehouse not far from Macon and he said you got guys tying bandanas to their forklift mirrors while throwing up their sets as they ride thru the building

These cats is outta control

They don't break out of character

Like the one GD I chastised for set tripping on a coworker.. .

I told him... "if you wanna put in work.. How bout u put in work into getting a Vehicle"
:ufdup:

These cats don't have a Method to their madness

They ain't hitting no licks... don't have no hustle...

They just fussing and fighting

The only cats really getting any money out here on these streets is the SCAMMERS

And they usually from ATL and use alot of these so called gangbangers as hired muscle..

That's occuring alot as well

Even on the campuses like nearby Fort Valley State and Georgia Southern

It's do pervasive that my lil cousin who attends Ga Southern told me earlier this year when I asked if he was pledging this year

He responded

"ain't nobody really fukking with that Frat stuff mane.... It's all gang gang.. "

:snoop:

you're 100% on point with this post. i hire teenage children of my tenants for a lot of the small work needed for my rental properties (cleaning/shoveling snow/cutting grass/trimming bushes, changing out furnace filters etc) and unfortunately most of them were born into the gang lifestyle....it's really fukking tragic to see how MOST of them actually HATE the lifestyle. as you said they are almost ALWAYS broke...when its around holiday/birthday time i'll pay them to do SOMETHING just so they have some money in their pockets, even though its some shyt that doesnt even need to be done. some of them have real DRIVE and want to be doing something else, so i may hook them up with an opportunity but unfortunately half the time they will end up fukking it up because they dont know any better..a lot of people dont realize that good habits take years to inculcate. so JUST as you stated they bounce around from temp agency to temp agency, usually having to drive some crazy distance from their home for minimum wage and inconsistent hours. man it's fukked up out here.

and to whomever talked about the females getting into the gang lifestyle...absolutely true. out here in chicago they killing mfers (and getting killed) left and right just like the guys.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Although I have a Facebook account stuff like this is why I don't care to use it because there's too much drama and BS happening. There was a time when Facebook was drama free and you can just go on there find friends etc nowadays everybody going public posting BS for likes, fame or both & this is why Facebook is also under fire Zuckerberg lost control of his own company & his staff who refuse to actually monitor the platform shyt I'm starting to believe his staff is an automatic answering service.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Damn.. She was a mother too

Smh

5WAaRYn.jpg
Man that’s disturbing as fukk, like it’s crazy so much killing goes on in these neighborhoods but these girls and boys be fukking so young and so often it just overlaps all that, one person die and it’s like 10 more conceived in that instant. I wish it was a real solution for these places but it’s hard to stop a cycle that spins so fast, the inertia carries it on forever

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Although I have a Facebook account stuff like this are why I don't care to use it because there's too much drama and BS happening. There was a time when Facebook was drama free and you can just go on there find friends etc nowadays everybody going public posting BS for likes, fame or both & this is why Facebook is also under fire Zuckerberg lost control of his own company & his staff who refuse to actually monitor the platform shyt I'm starting to believe his staff is an automatic answering service.

blaming facebook for this shyt is like blaming a car for drunk driving deaths.

drama/bs is all self actualized.

the same people causing "drama" on facebook, cause it in real life...this just allows to project their madness to the world at large

and all of the ink spilled about the evil of facebook (which is legitimate but not relevant) only obscures the fact that this chick is out there driving around with mfers carrying guns, talking about being a 38 baby, in the middle of the night....when she has a baby at home :snoop:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Glad to see other posters familiar with macon I grew up there and still come through to visit family and friends. This is nothing new about Macon everybody want to gangbang and nobody want anything postive.

Half the black population there think going to a Atlanta is a vacation no fukking lie. Its fukked up there and whats crazy is Mercer college is gentrifying Unionville and nikkas don’t even realize it

Shorty was 20 years old with a son talking gangsta shyt and throwing up signs and this is the results and now her son have no mother to wake up to on christmas. like I said everybody want to gangbang there. One guy on facebook made a post about having life insurance and people legit got made at him but like he said now her family got to sell fish plates to get her buried. Was it heartless? Yes but its the stone cold truth
Link to post?

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, that picture of her and her child made me sad/pissed.

I'm not even going to blame her, because truth is somewhere down the road somebody failed her.

What more hoods need are some older folks who aren't scared to speak up and dime folks out to police. On some, "No, those dumbass kids over there are doing dumb shyt right now. Come by right now." If folks know that cops are being called on them rather than cops catch them on patrol, they'll be more accountable.

They got to treat their neighborhoods like how suburb neighbors do whenever they get suspicious, shyt would protect the younger generations. There's too much "kids being kids" which just enables them.

Last edited:

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
I'm so tired of these clowns participating in street antics with no type of street smarts :snoop:

Wtf are you actually doing? Flossing fugazi jewelry and waving guns you're not capable of defending yourselves with? :why:

Stay your wierd ass on the porch:ufdup:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
blaming facebook for this shyt is like blaming a car for drunk driving deaths.

drama/bs is all self actualized.

the same people causing "drama" on facebook, cause it in real life...this just allows to project their madness to the world at large

and all of the ink spilled about the evil of facebook (which is legitimate but not relevant) only obscures the fact that this chick is out there driving around with mfers carrying guns, talking about being a 38 baby, in the middle of the night....when she has a baby at home :snoop:

tenor.gif

i know for a fact..that Facebook and Instagram are the new STREETS for 2018 and beyond

all these ignant mf's who be on some bullshyt offline just transported thier savagery to the INTERNET

i listen to the excitement these some of these broads in my office have over the "book"

"gurrrrrrl...the book is LIT today..." :mjgrin:

"gurrrrll...she got one more time to come post some bullshyt on my page" :usure:

its pathetic.....it got so bad that one of our former coworkers with her ignant azz has been involved in a serious beef on Facebook that has resulted in her and some other byatch posting pictures of them pulling up to each other house and shyt thretning each other with guns .....

and it was all over a MAN they both were fukking :snoop:

and the DUDES ARE JUST AS BAD...

i walk in the breakroom to get some coffee...

and you got GROWN AZZ MAN talking about ..."breh talking greasy on his timeline ..i got something for him tho"
:ufdup:

and the n1gga they talking about is in the SAME BUILDING :mjlol:

they pathetic....talking shyt online...trying to get at dudes girlfriends and wives on facebook and instagram....

its just pure FUKKERY.....

they should have NEVER gave these muthaphukas Apps and unlimited data packages :mjcry:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
whats even more pathetic is her "friends" are already talking "vengence" on her timeline...

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yeah, I have to warn. Like I said before, Black people need to stay off Facebook because it's nothing, but drama. I know people in real life who had beefs with people because trash talk started on Facebook :snoop:
Like the trash talk u did on YouTube :mjlol: