NSFW: Young Girl Killed On Facebook Live (Macon, Georgia)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:umad: that was my reaction as well .....

and what's sad is all this shyt just happened to pop off recently once they elected thier first BLACK MAYOR
:snoop:

its a shame...

cause when i was younger in college...all we knew Statesboro for was High School football...and parties at Georgia Southern campus....

we had great times there....peaceful and quiet

the "natives" of that county were just some humble cool azz country farm boys

but now...shyt done changed from like 0 to 100

their is like a homicide or shooting every damn week now...

my boy said the ATL cats done turned these folks out

and it seems that way most of the strippers coming to augusta..south carolina and savannah to get work are from statesboro

and the scamming is off the meat rack right now.....these young cats are whipping in all types of new luxury cars and foriegns too....

they already got them a buzzing rapper right now and all he talks about is finessing

this ain't the "boro" of back in the days :ufdup:

:francis:Such a shame. Even though I had a shytty time in GA, I had some good memories in Statesboro breh. The place taught me how to take my time to walk, say hello to folks, and just such a humbling experience. Yet, I knew the place would hit the shytter when the block I used to live on was a drug pop off and the homicide that happened a few years ago at a local club was never solved as of this very day:aicmon:. Me and my wife knew the place was going to be shyt, hence why we moved. It's such a shame because it could had been a promising growing city, yet there's too many lazy ass folks, wannabe gangs, XXX drinking sheriffs, and sorry ass politicans to actually help the city prosper from just a haven for GA Southern, Great Dame, and WalMart schemes:shaq2:

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Do you listen to Hip Hop? If yes, than why arent your brains blown out on facebook live? Is it because you arent dumb? If yes, than why are you not dumb?

At some point black folks are going to hold ourselves to a higher standard than "The Music made us do it".
nikkas act like gangs was not around before Hip Hop was created :russ:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
They serious in Macon about this gang shyt. It ain't some kids who listen to what's ever popular and decided to be blood or whatever. My homeboy out here pops is OG crip and that's how he got into it. That's how a lot of these people get into it (through family members). The older generation didn't give a fukk about the younger generation and now you got a bunch of crash dummies walking around. And to make matters worse. Macon isn't as big as atlanta or other citys. Its this lil ass poor area with all these people beefing. Think baton rouge levels of beef. Now that shyt spilling over into warner robins and ft valley
I've been up through Thomasville, Valdosta, Warner Robins and Macon. Macon definitely looked like a place where things could get dicey. That seems to be the same story with every smaller Southern town. Out of town gangs come in, set up shop, and voila!! Instant intra-city conflict for generations to come. And it eventually spreads throughout the county.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
And for the record Macon aka Mactown and that whole Bibb county central GA region including hawkinsville and Dublin ALWAYS been on that Gang sh1t since the early 2000s

Alot of that shyt is influenced by the state prison located there...crips.. Folks and bloods always was active

The first artist I managed was a GD from Dublin I met in Augusta we couldn't book any shows in Mactown for him cause he had to watch in his own words for those "red ants" (bloods)

But I think it's way more rampant now... cause these sets unlike the ones before lack any OG hierarchy and it's way too many females banging now making it messy....

And alot of these cats come from good homes.....

They basically gang banging foe clout
They come from good homes? So it's mainly just clout chasing? :lupe:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Exactly!

Most of the temp workers I see coming thru the doors of the job I'm at is gang affiliated or active members who ain't getting no money in those streets

My homeboy is a supervisor at a Home Depot warehouse not far from Macon and he said you got guys tying bandanas to their forklift mirrors while throwing up their sets as they ride thru the building

These cats is outta control

They don't break out of character

Like the one GD I chastised for set tripping on a coworker.. .

I told him... "if you wanna put in work.. How bout u put in work into getting a Vehicle"
:ufdup:

These cats don't have a Method to their madness

They ain't hitting no licks... don't have no hustle...

They just fussing and fighting

The only cats really getting any money out here on these streets is the SCAMMERS

And they usually from ATL and use alot of these so called gangbangers as hired muscle..

That's occuring alot as well

Even on the campuses like nearby Fort Valley State and Georgia Southern

It's do pervasive that my lil cousin who attends Ga Southern told me earlier this year when I asked if he was pledging this year

He responded

"ain't nobody really fukking with that Frat stuff mane.... It's all gang gang.. "

:picard:

I don't even know where to start breh...

I have so many questions...

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Man that’s disturbing as fukk, like it’s crazy so much killing goes on in these neighborhoods but these girls and boys be fukking so young and so often it just overlaps all that, one person die and it’s like 10 more conceived in that instant. I wish it was a real solution for these places but it’s hard to stop a cycle that spins so fast, the inertia carries it on forever
Yep..