NSFW: Young Girl Killed On Facebook Live (Macon, Georgia)

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
People are under her status asking what the music is playing in the video....a few people at that. :snoop:

it's over for us man...it's a wrap.

The people wanna know breh :manny:

Oh nah I meant in general ... I was watching some chicago videos right after this and the same thing happened

Personally I think peoples phones be synced to the vehicle on bluetooth then they take it off to call the cops

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
tumblr_ndf5yeVK8C1rk3j11o1_500.gif

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Do you listen to Hip Hop? If yes, than why arent your brains blown out on facebook live? Is it because you arent dumb? If yes, than why are you not dumb?

At some point black folks are going to hold ourselves to a higher standard than "The Music made us do it".

The thing is -- not all people are smart enough to make their own choices well.

That's what culture is for -- so the young and/or dumb make reasonably "productive" choices automatically, tempering their animalistic, egotistic inclinations without them having to think for themselves.

Every culture has its share of dummies. Our culture (thanks to the breakdown of the family and community and traditions) is not guiding our dummies very well.

...And "gangsta" hip hop definitely isn't helping. It feeds into the negative inclinations of impressionable young people who are just forming their identities, instead of suppressing the negative inclinations.

"Gang gang" hip hop is c00ning, and it's an insult to the legacy of hip hop.

The music didn't make them do it. But the music feeds into it, and makes them think stupid choices are the right choices.

Daps
Without going too deep into this, I actually know this girl. I hate that I had to find out about her death this way..

RIP to the young queen
Stay strong my friend. Don't let the callous comments from people victim blaming her waste time in your headspace.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
One of the bullets hit the radio and changed the station from trap music to Toni Braxton "You're making me high"?

:dahell:

Yeah, I noticed that shyt too. It was kind of spooky.

I'm thinking that in the chaos of what was happening, one of them accidentally changed the radio station or pressed a button that changed the song.
so we not gonna blame current mainstream hip hop for playing a part in this huh?:mjpls: yall know EXACTLY where she got "38 baby" from :mjpls:bu bu but hip hop aint got nothing to do with it :mjpls:...bu bu but bardi b:mjpls: bu bu bu but blueface:mjpls:

i was watching drugs inc. and the dealer was in the car he said verbatim "i put on some marvin gaye type music before this b/c rap will have you in a different head space, i need to be calm"

also, i've been to numerous jazz festivals and R&B concerts like mint condition, eric benet, etc etc - no shootings afterward, EVER at their shows.

it's the music fam, and we all know it, we're just not suppose to really say it out loud where people can hear, but we know that's what it is.

-1x-1.png

Looks like more people were getting smoked to Marvin Gaye than you think:mjlol:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I have to warn. Like I said before, Black people need to stay off Facebook because it's nothing, but drama. I know people in real life who had beefs with people because trash talk started on Facebook :snoop:

RIP to shorty but.....Um..No. I have a facebook page where I promote my business. This statement is one sided.