NSFW: Young Girl Killed On Facebook Live (Macon, Georgia)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is the story behind this? I"m not watching the clip.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
It's a tragedy that we have to lose people in our community over ridiculous violence that was unpurposely brought out.
RIP to the sister this is sad that this is a reality for so many of us in the America cuz they want to see us kill ourselves
The violence must be stopped and it will be stopped when the government gets sued
Till then the government will keep supplying drugs, also cospiring in creating phony entertainment which will be used as a ploy for our own destruction which must be put to a stop because this made me angry and it's also true that in the hood there's also personal choices to be responsible to ensure your own safety but it should not ever be having to watch it all back all the time because they want to make our neighborhoods worse without actually fixing the problems and to the one poster who said that people should call the police it will not solve anything reason why is because instead of a gang banger putting a bullet it will be a cop because they run a racist corporation that they make money from racism so that's not going to stop and that's why ultimately the law must be used as a weapon against those that form them because it is not normal to accept violence especially for us as black people

On that note I want to clarify I'm not anti-government I am against racist power structure being used against us on our people

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Of course it is by design.Ever since drugs were introduced to the hood.That was the catalyst.You can trace that shyt back and you will find that everything is linked.The projects were set up like army barracks.
Ever since the CIA imported drugs into urban communities.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's a tragedy that we have to lose people in our community over ridiculous violence that was unpurposely brought out.
RIP to the sister this is sad that this is a reality for so many of us in the America cuz they want to see us kill ourselves
The violence must be stopped and it will be stopped when the government gets sued
Till then the government will keep supplying drugs, also cospiring in creating phony entertainment which will be used as a ploy for our own destruction which must be put to a stop because this made me angry and it's also true that in the hood there's also personal choices to be responsible to ensure your own safety but it should not ever be having to watch it all back all the time because they want to make our neighborhoods worse without actually fixing the problems and to the one poster who said that people should call the police it will not solve anything reason why is because instead of a gang banger putting a bullet it will be a cop because they run a racist corporation that they make money from racism so that's not going to stop and that's why ultimately the law must be used as a weapon against those that form them because it is not normal to accept violence especially for us as black people

On that note I want to clarify I'm not anti-government I am against racist power structure being used against us on our people
Oh, this is definitely happening in or government. Our government is ran by the 1% oligarchy.