NSFW: Young Girl Killed On Facebook Live (Macon, Georgia)

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
How come when gun fights break out the music magically cuts off. Do the bullets turn off the music or does the music run too. :wtf:

Not trying to be funny serious question. I can't be the only one that noticed that. shyt if I get shot turn the music up. I'm trying to die to a soundtrack not gurgling and screaming, that's a horrid last few min to listen too. Turn that asap rocky purple swag up to 10 and call the ambulance

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Did Macon just start being worse than atlanta in murder rates?

Because I just checked the murder rate timeline of both cities and Atlanta looks like it’s had much more higher murder rate years than Macon between the years of 2002 and 2016.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
How come when gun fights break out the music magically cuts off. Do the bullets turn off the music or does the music run too. :wtf:

Not trying to be funny serious question. I can't be the only one that noticed that. shyt if I get shot turn the music up. I'm trying to die to a soundtrack not gurgling and screaming, that's a horrid last few min to listen too. Turn that asap rocky purple swag up to 10 and call the ambulance

people turn the music off so they can call 911...

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
We clout chase way too hard on FB and IG. I literally deactivated my FB cause the clout chasing/narcissism is so fukking rampant. From folks in their early 20s to mfers that's 40+. Just got annoying seeing so many of us clout chasing. Some may say, delete them!? at that point my tl would be nothing but cacs :pachaha:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Did Macon just start being worse than atlanta in murder rates?

Because I just checked the murder rate timeline of both cities and Atlanta looks like it’s had much more higher murder rate years than Macon between the years of 2002 and 2016.
by percentage? I've always heard Macon was rough in relatively to its size