NSFW: Young Girl Killed On Facebook Live (Macon, Georgia)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Small town beefs get ugly and deadly quick

Street life is not a game
Yep for those familiar with the streets, you already know shyt can go from 0 to 100 real quick. There's nothing cool about most of the irrational nutcases out here. Idk why people aspire to emulate degeneracy, for "clout". A real smart gangsta or thorough cat wants the opposite of clout, they want anonymity.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Doing some community prevention, intervention work, you find out most of these rifts going on in the streets, is small personal beefs that started on social media and spreads to house parties, school, the block etc. Families get involved cause other family members are into it, then at times whole blocks begin a war, and it all started from 2 girls going back and forth, a fight takes place, someone loses, and that turns into all out war. It's a shame.
:salute: for what you're doin breh. Yall don't get enough credit for the lives you save.

Dap+rep :salute::myman:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Yeah, when I do my shows at the swamp (down the st from ft valley) these the college kids wanna go hard and act like they on some gang shyt. That shyt low key pisses me off because I'm from clayco myself and I grew up in an environment where it was fukked up and you got these college kids, some with a full ride scholarship be wanting to entertain dumb shyt.....until they run into some real crash dummies out here who really dont give a damn. shyt is stupid all around
I started college in 06 and I use to hate that shyt. nikkas with academic scholarships from the suburbs, with both parents active in their lives. But they wanted to emulate Gucci and Wayne and all that shyt. I'm sitting there with the :skip:.

I lived on Cleveland Ave in ATL and used to walk half a mile weekly to the library to check out books. If you know the area, all the hood nikkas post up there since they have bball courts. These nikkas used to dap me every time and shoot the shyt for a minute.

Most of those clowns would have been illiterate if they saw what they had to walk past to get in that library. :pachaha:

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I'm not here to question her parenting skills

I'm just saying that child is now without HIS MOTHER

and that's the REAL TRAGEDY HERE
I know what your point was. I was expanding on it. She may have been doing more damage in the long run . He's very young and we can hope he ends up with a quality family because of it. If he was older, you know he's going to a group home or to some trash family looking for a check.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
RIP and no graphic blood or footage is shown. Two days before Christmas :snoop: We need to stay off Facebook and Facebook Live.

The victim

HHHzcmk.webp
HHHzcmk.webp
HHHzcmk.webp
HHHzcmk.webp
HHHzcmk.webp
HHHzcmk.webp
HHHzcmk.webp
HHHzcmk.webp
HHHzcmk.webp
HHHzcmk.webp
HHHzcmk.webp
HHHzcmk.webp
HHHzcmk.webp
HHHzcmk.webp

Daps
Slight update or rumor but people are saying that her getting shot was a retaliation from where her and people was shooting at someone else