NSFW: Young Girl Killed On Facebook Live (Macon, Georgia)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yeah, I have to warn. Like I said before, Black people need to stay off Facebook because it's nothing, but drama. I know people in real life who had beefs with people because trash talk started on Facebook :snoop:

Facebook nor Instagram ain't the problem

It's all these impressionable people talking all this GANG GANG sh1t

And trying to live that "life"

Even if they didn't broadcast it on internet it still would have occurred

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Doing some community prevention, intervention work, you find out most of these rifts going on in the streets, is small personal beefs that started on social media and spreads to house parties, school, the block etc. Families get involved cause other family members are into it, then at times whole blocks begin a war, and it all started from 2 girls going back and forth, a fight takes place, someone loses, and that turns into all out war. It's a shame.
Where are you from?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@charmander we need to get out of here breh.

Y'all might not know this but Macon is on stupid right now with black folks dying out here

Edit... I know these folks. They always be in primetime 41 and the swamp when I do my events there. Damn shame but everyone think they a gangsta out here. R.i.p. And Bloomfield ain't the spot to be posted up at. Too much be going on

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Damn.. She was a mother too

Smh

5WAaRYn.jpg

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

True point.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They serious in Macon about this gang shyt. It ain't some kids who listen to what's ever popular and decided to be blood or whatever. My homeboy out here pops is OG crip and that's how he got into it. That's how a lot of these people get into it (through family members). The older generation didn't give a fukk about the younger generation and now you got a bunch of crash dummies walking around. And to make matters worse. Macon isn't as big as atlanta or other citys. Its this lil ass poor area with all these people beefing. Think baton rouge levels of beef. Now that shyt spilling over into warner robins and ft valley

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
And for the record Macon aka Mactown and that whole Bibb county central GA region including hawkinsville and Dublin ALWAYS been on that Gang sh1t since the early 2000s

Alot of that shyt is influenced by the state prison located there...crips.. Folks and bloods always was active

The first artist I managed was a GD from Dublin I met in Augusta we couldn't book any shows in Mactown for him cause he had to watch in his own words for those "red ants" (bloods)

But I think it's way more rampant now... cause these sets unlike the ones before lack any OG hierarchy and it's way too many females banging now making it messy....

And alot of these cats come from good homes.....

They basically gang banging foe clout

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
@charmander we need to get out of here breh.

Y'all might not know this but Macon is on stupid right now with black folks dying out here

Edit... I know these folks. They always be in primetime 41 and the swamp when I do my events there. Damn shame but everyone think they a gangsta out here. R.i.p. And Bloomfield ain't the spot to be posted up at. Too much be going on

Macon been fukked up breh, that ain’t nothing new. GA is a microcosm of how most of the south is, lot of times the smaller cities and towns are way worse than the bigger cities crime wise. Macon a majority Black city with a high ass poverty rate, ain’t no jobs, 12 racist as hell, drug addiction is thru the roof, and they been gang banging since the 80’s. It’s a recipe for disaster.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
And for the record Macon aka Mactown and that whole Bibb county central GA region including hawkinsville and Dublin ALWAYS been on that Gang sh1t since the early 2000s

Alot of that shyt is influenced by the state prison located there...crips.. Folks and bloods always was active

The first artist I managed was a GD from Dublin I met in Augusta we couldn't book any shows in Mactown for him cause he had to watch in his own words for those "red ants" (bloods)

But I think it's way more rampant now... cause these sets unlike the ones before lack any OG hierarchy and it's way too many females banging now making it messy....

And alot of these cats come from good homes.....

They basically gang banging foe clout

THIS shyt RIGHT HERE. GIRLS ARE WAY HARDER TO CALM DOWN WHEN shyt ESCALATES.