NSFW: Young Girl Killed On Facebook Live (Macon, Georgia)

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And for the record Macon aka Mactown and that whole Bibb county central GA region including hawkinsville and Dublin ALWAYS been on that Gang sh1t since the early 2000s

Alot of that shyt is influenced by the state prison located there...crips.. Folks and bloods always was active

The first artist I managed was a GD from Dublin I met in Augusta we couldn't book any shows in Mactown for him cause he had to watch in his own words for those "red ants" (bloods)

But I think it's way more rampant now... cause these sets unlike the ones before lack any OG hierarchy and it's way too many females banging now making it messy....

And alot of these cats come from good homes.....

They basically gang banging foe clout
Yep, shyt aint structured at all. And it aint even about making money no more. These nikkas just wanna get into some fukk shyt now. I was on green st the other day and tell me why these lil nikkas gonna tell me they got bad blood with some nikkas just a block away. I tried to tell these lil nikkas they gotta chill out but they on some nah fukk that type shyt. One breh i know, his brother got shot and his mom died soon afterwards so he really dont give af.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I rarely feel bad for people I know that get killed in these streets. That's what come with the streets. At an early age I learn that just associating with person can be a death sentence. A lot of women aren't gangsta but get a thrill out of running with thugs. smh

I cant feel sorry for her. I feel bad for her child bcuz his mom chose to be a down azz chik and run with thugs over being a great mom.

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yep, shyt aint structured at all. And it aint even about making money no more. These nikkas just wanna get into some fukk shyt now. I was on green st the other day and tell me why these lil nikkas gonna tell me they got bad blood with some nikkas just a block away. I tried to tell these lil nikkas they gotta chill out but they on some nah fukk that type shyt. One breh i know, his brother got shot and his mom died soon afterwards so he really dont give af.

Exactly!

Most of the temp workers I see coming thru the doors of the job I'm at is gang affiliated or active members who ain't getting no money in those streets

My homeboy is a supervisor at a Home Depot warehouse not far from Macon and he said you got guys tying bandanas to their forklift mirrors while throwing up their sets as they ride thru the building

These cats is outta control

They don't break out of character

Like the one GD I chastised for set tripping on a coworker.. .

I told him... "if you wanna put in work.. How bout u put in work into getting a Vehicle"
:ufdup:

These cats don't have a Method to their madness

They ain't hitting no licks... don't have no hustle...

They just fussing and fighting

The only cats really getting any money out here on these streets is the SCAMMERS

And they usually from ATL and use alot of these so called gangbangers as hired muscle..

That's occuring alot as well

Even on the campuses like nearby Fort Valley State and Georgia Southern

It's so pervasive that my lil cousin who attends Ga Southern told me earlier this year when I asked if he was pledging this year

He responded

"ain't nobody really fukking with that Frat stuff mane.... It's all gang gang.. "

:snoop:

Last edited:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
HHHzcmk.webp

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly!

Most of the temp workers I see coming thru the doors of the job I'm at is gang affiliated or active members who ain't getting no money in those streets

My homeboy is a supervisor at a Home Depot warehouse not far from Macon and he said you got guys tying bandanas to their forklift mirrors while throwing up their sets as they ride thru the building

These cats is outta control

They don't break out of character

Like the one GD I chastised for set tripping on a coworker.. .

I told him... "if you wanna put in work.. How bout u put in work into getting a Vehicle"
:ufdup:

These cats don't have a Method to their madness

They ain't hitting no licks... don't have no hustle...

They just fussing and fighting

The only cats really getting any money out here on these streets is the SCAMMERS

And they usually from ATL and use alot of these so called gangbangers as hired muscle..

That's occuring alot as well

Even on the campuses like nearby Fort Valley State and Georgia Southern

It's do pervasive that my lil cousin who attends Ga Southern told me earlier this year when I asked if he was pledging this year

He responded

"ain't nobody really fukking with that Frat stuff mane.... It's all gang gang.. "

:snoop:
Yeah, when I do my shows at the swamp (down the st from ft valley) these the college kids wanna go hard and act like they on some gang shyt. That shyt low key pisses me off because I'm from clayco myself and I grew up in an environment where it was fukked up and you got these college kids, some with a full ride scholarship be wanting to entertain dumb shyt.....until they run into some real crash dummies out here who really dont give a damn. shyt is stupid all around