NSFW: Young Girl Killed On Facebook Live (Macon, Georgia)

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why it's best to have a small circle with nothing, but positive people.

Truth be told, small or big circle, there is never enough things you can do that will ensure youll be safe in a world like this. Even if you keep to yourself, someone is always watching because that's what people do. You don't even have to do shyt to anybody to have something done to you. Wrong place, wrong time and that's it. Just have to prepare at all times and accept that you can't have control over everything no matter what.

Daps
Glad to see other posters familiar with macon I grew up there and still come through to visit family and friends. This is nothing new about Macon everybody want to gangbang and nobody want anything postive.

Half the black population there think going to a Atlanta is a vacation no fukking lie. Its fukked up there and whats crazy is Mercer college is gentrifying Unionville and nikkas don’t even realize it

Shorty was 20 years old with a son talking gangsta shyt and throwing up signs and this is the results and now her son have no mother to wake up to on christmas. like I said everybody want to gangbang there. One guy on facebook made a post about having life insurance and people legit got made at him but like he said now her family got to sell fish plates to get her buried. Was it heartless? Yes but its the stone cold truth

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Glad to see other posters familiar with macon I grew up there and still come through to visit family and friends. This is nothing new about Macon everybody want to gangbang and nobody want anything postive.

Half the black population there think going to a Atlanta is a vacation no fukking lie. Its fukked up there and whats crazy is Mercer college is gentrifying Unionville and nikkas don’t even realize it

Shorty was 20 years old with a son talking gangsta shyt and throwing up signs and this is the results and now her son have no mother to wake up to on christmas. like I said everybody want to gangbang there. One guy on facebook made a post about having life insurance and people legit got made at him but like he said now her family got to sell fish plates to get her buried. Was it heartless? Yes but its the stone cold truth
I really believe that this is by design. Sad way to go out.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Damn.. She was a mother too

Smh

5WAaRYn.jpg
But was she really? :francis: