Now that KoonYe mentioned da Jooz..#CancelSeason? JP Morgan, Balenciaga, Vogue, CAA, DefJam, ADIDAS,GAP,Footlocker,DONDA Sport,TJ Maxx| #11 MoreHouse

Is KoonYe gonna get canceled this time?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Was going to happen eventually from Adidas. There goes Kanye’s status as a billionaire or anywhere close to

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
youre-done-done-son.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He's definitely on that wave. Realized that after watching a couple of episodes earlier this year.
Hyper intelligent, likely autistic engineer type white guy. I'd bet $100 if you ask him about racial IQ theories he'll say it's interesting.
:mjpls:

Also noted how dismissive he was at the idea of Kanye hiring black engineers lol.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hyper intelligent, likely autistic engineer type white guy. I'd bet $100 if you ask him about racial IQ theories he'll say it's interesting.
:mjpls:

Also noted how dismissive he was at the idea of Kanye hiring black engineers lol.

I think Lex is just one of those "every idea is allowed" type dudes who don't take a stand on anything either way. I think he's boring as fukk but for specific guests that's ok and sometimes I even prefer it when he's that way.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
They're gonna make a example out of him and have him go on a apology tour like they did to Nick Cannon...

Kanye better hope they don't try to "Cosby"him. You saw how they destroyed Cosby's career in a span of a couple years.

If Paul Mooney was still here, he probably would have tore Kanye a new one.
All that himey skeet Paul useta eat I bet he would

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Reading on the net.. if he did this to get out of all his contracts...

Man listen..

Free from Def Jam, Gap and Adidas cleanly? Damn

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Whats funny is people defending these companies with their "Its a private company" excuses and not questioning the hypocrisy of their practices while preaching "Equality" for everybody that uses that platform

Oh its ok for Instagram to censor Ye for what he said about the Small hats because he broke violations and preached hate.. But what about the CACs that regularly hit up Talib Kweli's page? And keep in mind Kweli and many other black folks made reports to Instagram twitter, and Facebook many times about being harassed to no response.. But yet all of a sudden they can cancel Ye. The same with these JP Morgan.. They outright do business with straight up dictators, rapists, pedophiles, and white supremacists regularly but yet a comment about jewish media is where we draw the line.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
This isn't even mental illness or him not taking his meds. Kanye asked for this. I truly believe this is how he wants to be remembered: as a villain. He wants people decades from now to be writing articles and think pieces about whether he was this insane genius and people waxing poetic about his behavior. Even if he gets canceled now, he wants to be this martyr for thinking "outside of the box" regardless of what it costs him as long ad it cements his place in history regardless if he's viewed negatively.
Smart dumb babble.
He a human being not some sort of 2 dimensional anime villain.
"Set out to be a martyr" :mjlol:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
We got WS defenders, Kanye apologist, whataboutism popping off, this site is something else man. Its something else
Site been that way, but when we look at the cold facts. People don’t have common sense or critical thinking skills at all. This shyt has even open my eyes more to my people and how lost we actually are. We hate ourself so much that we celebrate a man that will celebrate the demise of us.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Site been that way, but when we look at the cold facts. People don’t have common sense or critical thinking skills at all. This shyt has even open my eyes more to my people and how lost we actually are. We hate ourself so much that we celebrate a man that will celebrate the demise of us.
When you accept that the majority of people you see outside are dumbasses surprisingly the world starts to make a lot more sense. This is applies to all races of people. Same shyt on this site.