Now that KoonYe mentioned da Jooz..#CancelSeason? JP Morgan, Balenciaga, Vogue, CAA, DefJam, ADIDAS,GAP,Footlocker,DONDA Sport,TJ Maxx| #11 MoreHouse

Is KoonYe gonna get canceled this time?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
This is why being "woke" is important. We've seen white people get tracked down for online comments and lose jobs for keeping it funky. Ye wanted to go back to when white people could shyt on everyone without repercussions. Unfortunately it didn't work. The world is changing, albeit slowly, but the last 10 years has seemed like you either embrace the change or go all out to buck it. That's the real fear of "woke". Its that institutional whites think they can talk shyt like their fathers and forefathers before them. This is the existential battle conservatives face. This is Trump... I'm sure Trump will weaponoze Ye. Probably use his music during the campaign.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The final nail in the coffin will be when Forbes releases the article about him no longer being evaluated as a billionaire
:sas1:

534-EFE9-B-95-A6-4-FC4-A723-31-E41-EA1-F8-CF.jpg

:sas2:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I feel like a punk. I let my hate cloud my mind. I hope Kanye don’t hurt himself. The world is closing in on him in every facet of his life. I don’t like homey no more or will support him. But if he really fukked mentally like we suspect. Idk man. Idk

Never saw him being like this

Edit:
I just read a comment online that Jay Z is behind this :mjlol:
Dude wasn’t trolling either

People hate Jay like a tooth ache I don’t get it lol

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smart dumb babble.
He a human being not some sort of 2 dimensional anime villain.
"Set out to be a martyr" :mjlol:

Kanye has made a career out of playing the victim role as if he's a sacrificial lamb when he goes on these dumb rants. How is he not trying to make himself into some sort of martyr?

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats funny is people defending these companies with their "Its a private company" excuses and not questioning the hypocrisy of their practices while preaching "Equality" for everybody that uses that platform

Oh its ok for Instagram to censor Ye for what he said about the Small hats because he broke violations and preached hate.. But what about the CACs that regularly hit up Talib Kweli's page? And keep in mind Kweli and many other black folks made reports to Instagram twitter, and Facebook many times about being harassed to no response.. But yet all of a sudden they can cancel Ye. The same with these JP Morgan.. They outright do business with straight up dictators, rapists, pedophiles, and white supremacists regularly but yet a comment about jewish media is where we draw the line.
You have point there about JP Morgan they are fighting for their right to be :mjpls:
JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon said Floyd’s murder “strengthens our resolve to do more as individuals, as a firm, and in our communities.” Wells Fargo’s Charlie Scharf said, “Our company will do all we can to support our diverse communities.” Chief executives at Goldman Sachs and Bank of America echoed the comments.

Each of these men pledged to fight racism within their own banks. And all of their firms are members of trade groups like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the American Bankers Association, and the Consumer Bankers Association, which last week jointly sued in federal court to defend their members’ rights to discriminate—often along :mjpls:racial lines.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm avoiding this topic with my brother.

We had one convo about this, and it was when we learned that Mav Carter and Bron weren't going to put their interview out. My bro said, "That's cause they with the go along get down" crew. Basically saying they p*ssy in a polite way.

My response was, if you're going to fukk your bag up or sever relationships that YOU have, do it on your own terms. Don't do it because you want clout or to give someone your platform so they can use it for attention. I told people, nothing good will come out of the rant that Ye was on. I was like why do you want to see a person you see as a visionary and legend off his square talking crazy publicly?

"I want to hear him speak because he's inspiring"

I legit heard this response.

Mfs gotta realize that when you attain wealth... real wealth or any level of it, you then have to protect it. Not throw it away. It's funny because the people supporting Ye going against the machine and "calling out" the powers that be have no power themselves. Sitting at home, broke, cheering on this fukkery and watching him throw it all away.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mfs gotta realize that when you attain wealth... real wealth or any level of it, you then have to protect it. Not throw it away. It's funny because the people supporting Ye going against the machine and "calling out" the powers that be have no power themselves. Sitting at home, broke, cheering on this fukkery and watching him throw it all away.
Cats really expecting Mav and Bron to fukk their money up just so Ye can go on bipolar rants about jewish people :gucci: