Now that KoonYe mentioned da Jooz..#CancelSeason? JP Morgan, Balenciaga, Vogue, CAA, DefJam, ADIDAS,GAP,Footlocker,DONDA Sport,TJ Maxx| #11 MoreHouse

Is KoonYe gonna get canceled this time?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The painted over his mural in Chicago. It’s a bunch of people online coming to his defense talkin about they doin too much. Smh.
You can tell the KOON their ancestors stayed enslaved by choice if you give him a soul sample beat and some shoes (KoonYe)

You can tell the KOON their mother, wife, sister, daughter, grandmother and aunt are less attractive according to science and he will come to his defense because the white supremacy is in BlackFace (Kevin Samuel)

The KOON community has no self-worth, self awareness and knowledge of self.
He seeks self-value in white supremacist ideology and doesn’t care as long as it’s presented in BlackFace

Last edited:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Playlist are how most artist get streams and exposure for their new music. If he drops an album and isn’t on any playlist that will be a a major blow.

If they drop him from every playlist then :salute: but it's just his artist one. People can still go to his page, hit shuffle and get the same effect.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

KoonYe: “Slavery was a choice”
HBCU MoreHouse: anyway, let’s get this tournament poppin
KoonYe: **Talks shyt about the J’s**
HBCU MoreHouse: we as “people of color” won’t except this :damn:

Last edited:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City

ClownYe didn't have a basketball team or even a school when he said "Slavery sounded like a choice" between then and his comments about Jews. But since that comment he started a school and then wore a WLM shirt, says "George Floyd was hit with Fentanyl" and "the knee was barely on his neck" then gave a half ass apology by saying "Now I know what it feels like to have a knee on my neck because of what Adidas did to me" Those reasons alone is a reason to cancel him from coming there.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I been tryna put coli up on game but all I get is name-calling. Dudes wanna stay sleep though