Now that KoonYe mentioned da Jooz..#CancelSeason? JP Morgan, Balenciaga, Vogue, CAA, DefJam, ADIDAS,GAP,Footlocker,DONDA Sport,TJ Maxx| #11 MoreHouse

Is KoonYe gonna get canceled this time?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Adidas got some nerve tho...

Just not too long ago.. they were the subject of racial discrimination

But see, us black people let them slide.. Jews dont let shyt slide.

Didn’t you just post an article saying that she got fired just like Kanye got amid some AAs claiming racial discrimination. Seems like they kept the same energy :dahell:

And in that case it was anonymous claims, this time it was facts on wax. So you’re just basically just saying that they don’t accept that shyt. :wtf:

Personally I don’t know.
Sounds like half-garbage that you’d blame the ceo and them over in Germany for what goes on on lower levels in the US. While the same complaints don’t get filed globally.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cats really expecting Mav and Bron to fukk their money up just so Ye can go on bipolar rants about jewish people :gucci:
Unfortunately YES. They expect that, because that's what keeping it real looks like to some :laugh:

What these people didn't realize is that Mav and Bron were looking out for not just their own interests, but for Ye's too. Now that he's gone and found other platforms to talk his shyt, we're seeing the result. Fools are now going to spin this and say this was all his plan.

They'll say this until we get that Yeezy apology tour that's undoubtedly on the way.

Last edited:
Daps
so Kanye only making money off music now? Forbes said he makes around $18M in publishing in a given year. I guess the value of that will tank now. The divorce proceedings will be a bit more interesting now since Kim the breadwinner.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you’re actually entertaining the idea that he wanted this to happen?
Oh they are all over the internet. This same blind allegiance to this clown is exactly why they don’t care when its talking shyt about black people. Meanwhile Adidas lost billions in market cap after he started saying dumb shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adidas can just continue selling the shoes without the Yeezy branding. hell, they might scoop up the design team.I doubt Nur Abbas(head of design for Yeezy) or Steven Smith( head of design for Donda) would volunteer to go down with Kanye.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Waiting for the apology tour. :russ:

First he will be admitted to a facility to get "help".
That's the crazy thing. He clearly went on Lex's podcast yesterday to apologize and instead not only doubled down, but rescinded the apologies. Then towards the end of the pod he tried to apologize again as if someone told him to.

At this point there's no point in another apology. He'll just take it back the second someone puts a microphone in his face. He clearly hates Jews, it's obvious. And he makes weird hateful statements about black stuff, so there's some self hatred there too. This is a sick man who has been completely taken advantage of by truly deplorable people (Candace Owens).

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

This tweet is the answer.

- Fúck Kanye

- Fúck the Kanye dikkriders

- Fúck these Yakubs who are quick to play the victim when they hear words they don’t like

- Fúck these celebs who co-signed him when it was clear he was in crazy mode but now are super silent because they don’t wanna face the wrath of you know who

- Fúck Bad Boy as a staff/label/crew

Chino XL, fúck you too

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is ridiculous lol. Imagine if Jerry Seinfeld or whoever said something fukked up about black people. Do you think the Jewish community would be falling all over themselves to chastise him about how wrong what he said was?

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
Why is this forum making it a Jewish vs Black vs anything else situation.

During the Piers Morgan interview:
1, Kanye called Joe Bidden 'a retard' aggressively multiple times. The president of the U.S!
2, He was aggressive / threatening in his tone to Piers also.

Both of those even as isolated events showed a lack of professionalism never seen on such a grand scale in mainstream media - ..Which meant ALL business partners HAD TO cut ties as soon as humanly possible.

I havent even started on the holocaust comparisions, George Floyd etc. Each item alone is 100x worse than the closest thing to bad that any other role.models / celebs have ever said.
I expect Kanye now gets blacklisted from Radio, Spotify and well I think that's game.over.

& hey I will say it: nobody that samples older music should be called a musical genius EVER.