Now that KoonYe mentioned da Jooz..#CancelSeason? JP Morgan, Balenciaga, Vogue, CAA, DefJam, ADIDAS,GAP,Footlocker,DONDA Sport,TJ Maxx| #11 MoreHouse

Is KoonYe gonna get canceled this time?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
nikkas on Sohh was mad i called this nikka an insecure wannabe white boy when he first came out :mjlol:

College Dropout was 1 of the most overrated albums ever

Then when his mama died nikkas was mad i said self hating and c00ning ran in their family cause she died trying to look as less Black as possible :pacspit:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Losing Adidas and his kids can't be far away. It's pretty sad how bad he's going out but son is way past lost at this point.

I don't even know if he has the ability to admit he wrong or retract any of these statements either.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Losing Adidas and his kids can't be far away. It's pretty sad how bad he's going out but son is way past lost at this point.

I don't even know if he has the ability to admit he wrong or retract any of these statements either.
Them people up at ADIDAS working overtime to get him outta there so it won’t be long lol

Last edited:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Them people up at ADIDAS working overtime to get him outta there so it won’t be long lol

Damn it's over for him. I read somewhere that Yeezy generates 10% of Adidas sales which is a wild number. That's a lot of money for them to walk away from. Yeezy's are gonna go through the roof with the re sellers.

He's proven he doesn't know to produce and distribute shyt on a mass scale himself as well.

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
stop taking your medication and literally throw your life away brehs..

i'm never a supporter of pills and big pharma etc.. but sometimes you need that extra help to get balance..

this nikka is gonna take his meds one day and look back at this whole shiiit like 'what the fukkk did i do'

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Damn it's over for him. I read somewhere that Yeezy generates 10% of Adidas sales which is a wild number. That's a lot of money for them to walk away from. Yeezy's are gonna go through the roof with the re sellers.

He's proven he doesn't know to produce and distribute shyt on a mass scale himself as well.

Adidas is the final nail :wow:

Last edited:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
feel bad for him the same way would look at a person without limbs, believe this is more illness than anything else but seems his time is almost up... :yeshrug:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

KoonYe is no longer a billionaire

vince-carter-its-over.gif

Last edited: