Now that KoonYe mentioned da Jooz..#CancelSeason? JP Morgan, Balenciaga, Vogue, CAA, DefJam, ADIDAS,GAP,Footlocker,DONDA Sport,TJ Maxx| #11 MoreHouse

Is KoonYe gonna get canceled this time?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's officially crossed over. I think at a certain point this gives him more credibility with the alt-right crowd who collect "getting cancelled" moments like badges of honor. Him getting out of his record deal with Def Jam is interesting, can he drop indie now?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Record labels getting him outta here, that’s one thing he’s right about. Music is usually what artists got into before the businesses so If he can’t even make that then he’s really done.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He's officially crossed over. I think at a certain point this gives him more credibility with the alt-right crowd who collect "getting cancelled" moments like badges of honor. Him getting out of his record deal with Def Jam is interesting, can he drop indie now?

This is important... because even if he's done with these guys he'll always have them

Unfortunately that means the black community as a whole, for the most part, is done with him aside from the small percentage of idiot contrarians. He's gonna lose the thing he loves the most and that's relevance.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Critical thinking is at an all time low for our people…. Let this bum ass die on the hill he wanted… no way in hell someone black should cape for a man that said our people chose to be chained, rape, tortured and drowned by choice….. NEVER! See what the “Jews did”? Well our people need to take notes when disrespected as well.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Critical thinking is at an all time low for our people…. Let this bum ass die on the hill he wanted… no way in hell someone black should cape for a man that said our people chose to be chained, rape, tortured and drowned by choice….. NEVER! See what the “Jews did”? Well our people need to take notes when disrespected as well.

It's hilarious how people don't get it

They're mad that THEY aren't punishing him for those comments while defending him at the same time...nikkas don't think man

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Lot of :mjpls: vibes from Lex as he continually pushed back on the anti-Jewish shyt Kanye was saying but constantly ignored anti-black shyt or said "oh I don't agree with BLM either."

Lex did push back on the Candace doc but there wasn't much discussion on it. Kanye just switched the convo back to Jews and abortion. Kanye even unlocked a new level of his shyt by dismissing the Holocaust, arguing history doesn't matter (unless it's Kanye history), etc. Just truly insane shyt.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
It's hilarious how people don't get it

They're mad that THEY aren't punishing him for those comments while defending him at the same time...nikkas don't think man
Like I said in another thread. How the hell can you defend him after everything he has been showing us. Racist talking points, Trump, candace, WLM shirt, parlor. BELIEVE HIM! But since he has a bag and was a great producer 10 plus years ago, they can’t logically think this mothafukka hates me just like these racist folks. We don’t even respect ourself to stand up for ourself. Disgusting

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has there ever been a more self destructive fall from grace than this? I can't really think of one :jbhmm:

This is Malignant levels of self sabotage. Im referring specifically to the classic piece of film Malignant by James Wan, where a descent into neverending fukkery makes one's head spin off it's proverbial top by the time you're done digesting everything that just played out :pachaha:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Has there ever been a more self destructive fall from grace than this? I can't really think of one :jbhmm:

This is Malignant levels of self sabotage. Im referring specifically to the classic piece of film Malignant by James Wan, where a descent into neverending fukkery makes one's head spin off it's proverbial top by the time you're done digesting everything that just played out :pachaha:

Tiger Woods?

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Nah :pachaha: This dude is throwing napalm on his reputation and monitored visitation rights for his kids are next on the docket.

You're absolutely right. See his kids will be old money through their mothers side, which is how certain people create power over generations. He's ruining what would have only added to more generational wealth for them. The children of these black celebrities have the opportunity to be very powerful people when they are older.