Now that KoonYe mentioned da Jooz..#CancelSeason? JP Morgan, Balenciaga, Vogue, CAA, DefJam, ADIDAS,GAP,Footlocker,DONDA Sport,TJ Maxx| #11 MoreHouse

Is KoonYe gonna get canceled this time?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
You "I stand with Kanye" dudes better speak with your pockets to support homie. He,s going to need it.

“I stand with Kanye”

Sieg%20Heils.jpg

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
@Vintage Eclectic cmon in and lend your support you bytch ass embarrassment of a son :mjlol:
You're tagging me in multiple post and yet still not making any sense. You're saying I'm defending him... so since you want a show, enlighten the forum by showing exactly how I'm defending Kanye. The delusion and erratic behavior you're displaying could only come from a pale faced demon. I know it hurts waking up every morning knowing the Sun hates you

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
“I stand with Kanye”

Sieg%20Heils.jpg
Just wanted to point out that conservatives are supporting free speech now with Kanye, but didn't like the free speech when it was about kneeling and Colin Kaepernick...because they don't actually care about free speech.

Most of us know this, and we know why...but I had to say it one time for some on here

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
exactly my point, you don't see an an exact quote, it's just these silly emotional general statements.
I mean I can go through and find exact quotes, but it's fukking exhausting to have to lay out all these specific examples for people that have to be convinced. He's running straight down the far right playbook and repeating all the Daily Wire/Candace/Shapiro talking points. Goerge Floyd wasn't murdered by Chauvin. JQ shyt. He's got neo nazis out supporting him in public now.

I said this when I was breaking Tucker Carlson down for someone. These white supremacists don't outright call themsleves that. At least most of them don't. But you have organizations like St0rmfr0nt saying that they watch Tucker Carlson's show to get talking points for their hate organizations.

Kanye is a mouthpiece for the far right at this point. That's what he's doing. Ya'll can make all the excuses you want for him, but you're defending a pretty gross guy.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Adidas probably making preparations to cut ties with him. A lot of pressure on them. He was a huge part of their rebrand and success with the younger crowd but at this point its not worth it and his shoes have oversaturated anyways