Nov. 22, 2013 Xbox One launches in 13 countries!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
glued-baby-hairs-on-man.jpg

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufurious:

It's a worldwide battle, not a block battle. :pachaha:

Enjoy eating on your Xbox a week later.... :youngsabo:

I've never been outside of North America... how/why would I care? Further I don't want to playonline with anyone from those countries who do not speak english...

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
see you're leading the customers down the wrong path. you cant do that like its a pc and some chick said "hey i just surf the web" so you say "get the cheaper model"

it doesnt work like that. if the guy only plays sports games. odds are he likes sports. well guess what. he plays madden. that means he probably likes NFL football. i think he would want some of that redzone love thru the xbox one. if he is only into sports games that means he's still a dude thats into new tech. which means he doesnt need the "GAMERS" console aka PS4. he wants the EVERYTHING console that can do it all and impress his friends.

ps4 buyers are when parents come in and ask you. you let them know that the xbox is more then a gaming machine and its something they can use on the regular basis. even if they are getting a console for their kids. that makes them spend more money knowing they are getting a greater value. now if they still say no i dont want it at all its just for my son. then you say fine, how much you' trying to spend? then tell them the ps4 is cheaper.
Na he already told me he didnt care bout the tv features or the camera, and that he dont play online, and rarely plays it at all, but likes to jump on maybe every 2 weeks

@PS4 he was super casual, said didnt even have internet in his house and wasnt planning on using it, I asked him all them questions yall telling me, but the other 10 I sold them exact features

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Na he already told me he didnt care bout the tv features or the camera, and that he dont play online, and rarely plays it at all, but likes to jump on maybe every 2 weeks

@PS4 he was super casual, said didnt even have internet in his house and wasnt planning on using it, I asked him all them questions yall telling me, but the other 10 I sold them exact features
Honestly he should stayed on PS3/360, they will get sports games for at least a few more years. He wasting money buying either system at this point in time.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If I pre-order this, do I have to wait in line on the 22nd, can I just pick it up the next day.