Nov. 22, 2013 Xbox One launches in 13 countries!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yea it do, thats why i told dude if he just looking to play 2k and madden, then he should get the ps4 cause it cheaper and sports games wont be to much of a difference, unless they come up wit a way to really introduce the keniect into them, and make the cloud upgrade the ai(which will make the game realer and harder)

that cloud shyt is a bunch of PR speak when it all comes down to it. The cysing needs to stop since the vast majority of games, especially casual games, won't even even use or need it though.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Letting the flippers know that you can put the xbox one on eBay starting on October 22nd. PS4 can be put up on October 15th.

You can put it up as much as 30 days prior, not longer.
UH you must not have checked ebay lately. dem fools had pre-orders up a month ago.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well its looking like I will be getting a ps4. If that joint isn't terrible then its getting got.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Microsoft is drunk for releasing it a week after the ps4. They will get killed this fall unless the ps4 absolutely sucks.

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
Xbox is mad smart dropping a week late. people are going to plug their PS4 into the internet and realize that some hackers got to Sony on launch date and PSN will be shut down indefinitely...

people are going to return it for the Xbox One the next week. its perfect strategy. i haven't even seen a PS commercial. i dont think they're advertising in the US, maybe in the third world countries? i think they're PR team is the guys who post Sony stuff in the Xbox threads on the coli at this point, but they're doing a terrible job.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4

i agree...the only numbers they do is in Asia

i dont know why Sony stans get so hyped on here. we really don't care about it...its like trying to put us onto the best Chinese rapper.
I think they do numbers outside of Asia too, but try asking someone for a link to that :bryan:
:whoa: You are now approaching "lol, didn't read" status with that kind of ether :whew:
You noticed how he just ignored it and kept his funboy agenda moving.
*Insert witty PS4 slogan here*
idk bra, i work in retail at walmart, and way more people come in asking about ps4 than xbox, ima xbox stan but i tell them 100% the truth about everything, like the other night a dude came in and ask about which is better xbox or ps and ask him what he liked most about gaming, and said he dont play as much and only madden or 2k, i told him to get a ps4 cause its cheaper, i mean if u only playin for sports games u might as well get the cheaper one, but i also converted over 10 people to get a xbox 1, most of them loved the xbox, but they was way misinformed about everything, and they didnt know that mfst reversed most of they stuff, and once i told them the truth they preordered xbox'es but to all the dudes who havent preordered yet walmart just started they preorder servers, so i would tell yall to call yall local walmart ask if they have any available, they had more ps4s than xbox also
Bruh, you keeping them bamaz misinformed too :snoop:
You see bruh, the xbox one has dedicated servers for all games. So the games the guy inquired about?
2K in particular? You know how the online be suspect rarely but sometimes in vs.
Then team up which has never worked properly. All that shyt is gonna be flawless on XB1 while identical to what your used to on PS4. That alone is more than enough reason to get the xbox version of 2k. Easily
Madden, the lag isn't really an issue and then again it is.
Most of the online glitches and cheats are there because of the lag. That wont be an issue on XB1
Your logic you used for those games couldn't have been more flawed imo. But we all make mistakes.
Fifa isn't the only title to get exclusive content for xbox one either. You owe that man an apology :damn:
at least you putting in work while L dog is on the coli trying to convince cats on a message board :upsetfavre:
I just enjoy videogames bruh, I'm not "trying" to do anything. I am "succeeding" big time tho.
I've been told thanks and/or I got an xbox or a game because of what you said so many times its rediculous for you to even say otherwise. I'm consistently dropping knowledge while you just drop hints at your furious levels. So whats new about Killer Instinct King Sun, that is the game your paying the most attention to right now :ufdup:
and why do sony count ps2 towards they ps3 sells?
I'll answer that, but first lets look at Rekkac00n change the question on you...
they do playstation hardware sales (ps2, ps3, psp, vita) all together on their financials since last year.
Nobody asked your dumbass when they started :umad:
@Ineedmoney504 the REASON is because the xbox is now and has been outselling the ps3 worldwide for a while now. Sony is big on "perception" to the point they are obsessed with it just like the fanboys who stan the system. So they like saying that so the Rekkac00ns of the world can spread the good news via social media. The circus that followed E3 is an example of how that works. Sony said the PS3 was vastly more powerful than the 360, and that lie is repeated as FACT til this day. So by combining the numbers it could appear that PS3's are selling better. Heading into this new gen, they can be like "We was the most loved system last gen, join us again" and casual shoppers at say, Wal-mart can then roll with the system that must be more popular. It sold the most didn't it!!!

If you think I'm lying, they did the same thing with Uncharted 3. Claimed it sold 3mil in 24hrs when in reality it sold less than one million during black Friday and Christmas. Neogaf documented the incident, but we talked about this in great detail before the neogaf thread even popped off. What you see in this link is exactly what is going on with the PS3 and its "mysterious sales totals"
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451446
Peep the excuses made dring those 4 pgs, its identical to the behavior of the local 3cepts. Demonic possibly?
Not even bullshytting, its like they all under a spell or something :whoo:
that cloud shyt is a bunch of PR speak when it all comes down to it. The cysing needs to stop since the vast majority of games, especially casual games, won't even even use or need it though.
Oh word :sitdown:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk bra, i work in retail at walmart, and way more people come in asking about ps4 than xbox, ima xbox stan but i tell them 100% the truth about everything, like the other night a dude came in and ask about which is better xbox or ps and ask him what he liked most about gaming, and said he dont play as much and only madden or 2k, i told him to get a ps4 cause its cheaper, i mean if u only playin for sports games u might as well get the cheaper one, but i also converted over 10 people to get a xbox 1, most of them loved the xbox, but they was way misinformed about everything, and they didnt know that mfst reversed most of they stuff, and once i told them the truth they preordered xbox'es but to all the dudes who havent preordered yet walmart just started they preorder servers, so i would tell yall to call yall local walmart ask if they have any available, they had more ps4s than xbox also
see you're leading the customers down the wrong path. you cant do that like its a pc and some chick said "hey i just surf the web" so you say "get the cheaper model"

it doesnt work like that. if the guy only plays sports games. odds are he likes sports. well guess what. he plays madden. that means he probably likes NFL football. i think he would want some of that redzone love thru the xbox one. if he is only into sports games that means he's still a dude thats into new tech. which means he doesnt need the "GAMERS" console aka PS4. he wants the EVERYTHING console that can do it all and impress his friends.

ps4 buyers are when parents come in and ask you. you let them know that the xbox is more then a gaming machine and its something they can use on the regular basis. even if they are getting a console for their kids. that makes them spend more money knowing they are getting a greater value. now if they still say no i dont want it at all its just for my son. then you say fine, how much you' trying to spend? then tell them the ps4 is cheaper.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they do numbers outside of Asia too, but try asking someone for a link to that :bryan:

:whoa: You are now approaching "lol, didn't read" status with that kind of ether :whew:
You noticed how he just ignored it and kept his funboy agenda moving.
*Insert witty PS4 slogan here*

Bruh, you keeping them bamaz misinformed too :snoop:
You see bruh, the xbox one has dedicated servers for all games. So the games the guy inquired about?
2K in particular? You know how the online be suspect rarely but sometimes in vs.
Then team up which has never worked properly. All that shyt is gonna be flawless on XB1 while identical to what your used to on PS4. That alone is more than enough reason to get the xbox version of 2k. Easily
Madden, the lag isn't really an issue and then again it is.
Most of the online glitches and cheats are there because of the lag. That wont be an issue on XB1
Your logic you used for those games couldn't have been more flawed imo. But we all make mistakes.
Fifa isn't the only title to get exclusive content for xbox one either. You owe that man an apology :damn:

I just enjoy videogames bruh, I'm not "trying" to do anything. I am "succeeding" big time tho.
I've been told thanks and/or I got an xbox or a game because of what you said so many times its rediculous for you to even say otherwise. I'm consistently dropping knowledge while you just drop hints at your furious levels. So whats new about Killer Instinct King Sun, that is the game your paying the most attention to right now :ufdup:

I'll answer that, but first lets look at Rekkac00n change the question on you...

Nobody asked your dumbass when they started :umad:
@Ineedmoney504 the REASON is because the xbox is now and has been outselling the ps3 worldwide for a while now. Sony is big on "perception" to the point they are obsessed with it just like the fanboys who stan the system. So they like saying that so the Rekkac00ns of the world can spread the good news via social media. The circus that followed E3 is an example of how that works. Sony said the PS3 was vastly more powerful than the 360, and that lie is repeated as FACT til this day. So by combining the numbers it could appear that PS3's are selling better. Heading into this new gen, they can be like "We was the most loved system last gen, join us again" and casual shoppers at say, Wal-mart can then roll with the system that must be more popular. It sold the most didn't it!!!

If you think I'm lying, they did the same thing with Uncharted 3. Claimed it sold 3mil in 24hrs when in reality it sold less than one million during black Friday and Christmas. Neogaf documented the incident, but we talked about this in great detail before the neogaf thread even popped off. What you see in this link is exactly what is going on with the PS3 and its "mysterious sales totals"
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451446
Peep the excuses made dring those 4 pgs, its identical to the behavior of the local 3cepts. Demonic possibly?
Not even bullshytting, its like they all under a spell or something :whoo:

Oh word :sitdown:
ay that part about sony lying about sales and bundling consoles to get their big numbers is an ASIAN thing. remember they cheat to make themselves look better then they actually are in the business world on an international level. so what makes you think they wouldnt do the same for a console war?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
see you're leading the customers down the wrong path. you cant do that like its a pc and some chick said "hey i just surf the web" so you say "get the cheaper model"

it doesnt work like that. if the guy only plays sports games. odds are he likes sports. well guess what. he plays madden. that means he probably likes NFL football. i think he would want some of that redzone love thru the xbox one. if he is only into sports games that means he's still a dude thats into new tech. which means he doesnt need the "GAMERS" console aka PS4. he wants the EVERYTHING console that can do it all and impress his friends.

ps4 buyers are when parents come in and ask you. you let them know that the xbox is more then a gaming machine and its something they can use on the regular basis. even if they are getting a console for their kids. that makes them spend more money knowing they are getting a greater value. now if they still say no i dont want it at all its just for my son. then you say fine, how much you' trying to spend? then tell them the ps4 is cheaper.
34ybfqo.jpg
Imagine telling your kid "the games will come in 2015" :dead:
How many parents have no idea PSN cost money this time :whew:
How about the Xbox Cloud which knows how you play, so your kids can always play with there friends even when there friends are not online. Unlimited replayability, Xbox One exclusive. :blessed:
ay that part about sony lying about sales and bundling consoles to get their big numbers is an ASIAN thing. remember they cheat to make themselves look better then they actually are in the business world on an international level. so what makes you think they wouldnt do the same for a console war?
Oh I'm well aware of how it is over there in that semi racist country that won't even mess with xbox because why?
Because its an american system. They like "fukk you cac & black"
But the PS4 is a safehaven for c00ns so :manny: