Nov. 22, 2013 Xbox One launches in 13 countries!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
cause the kids really excited to play forza motorsport :stopitslime:
and kinect sports isnt a launch title...:stopitslime:

knack :blessed:
sony is for the children
Oh so kids don't like driving games now?
Maybe you didn't know, but forza has stolen some stuff from knack. For one, it has difficulty levels :blessed: So the game is accessible to everyone in ways GT never has. That's a huge reason why the series has always rated higher. Damn shame you didn't learn this til almost 2014 but better late than never bytch nikka :ufdup:

Na he already told me he didnt care bout the tv features or the camera, and that he dont play online, and rarely plays it at all, but likes to jump on maybe every 2 weeks

@PS4 he was super casual, said didnt even have internet in his house and wasnt planning on using it, I asked him all them questions yall telling me, but the other 10 I sold them exact features
That must have been a secret shopper, or maybe he was lost? Did he ask you what city is this? A next Gen system he didn't plan on using often? I guess that would be what a ps4 is used for :obama:

wtf why are you guys attacking ineedmoney for being genuine

bytch shut the fukk up

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Oh so kids don't like driving games now?
Maybe you didn't know, but forza has stolen some stuff from knack. For one, it has difficulty levels :blessed: So the game is accessible to everyone in ways GT never has. That's a huge reason why the series has always rated higher. Damn shame you didn't learn this til almost 2014 but better late than never bytch nikka :ufdup:

That must have been a secret shopper, or maybe he was lost? Did he ask you what city is this? A next Gen system he didn't plan on using often? I guess that would be what a ps4 is used for :obama:

bytch shut the fukk up
I Think the nikka had alot of money with nothin to do wit it, said he worked offshore so he didn't play much, said he probably gettin a xbox to once I told him it had blu ray

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So pre-order now, ten I can pick up my purchase the day it releases without waiting in line?
Nobody on here could answer that question for you unless they worked at Wal-mart
I know they "should" hold it for you, and if you preordered it and paid for it in full?
I'm sure they'll hold on to it for a period of time which you'll find out when you actually do it
But there's always the fear of somebody going in the back and grabbing one without knowing any better
But then again, they know better. They will be briefed on it, people have been trampled, robbed and killed over these things so tensions/etc will be high that day
All that drama over those items basically assures that nobody will grab and sell your console for at least 48hrs

This is all speculation tho, but I feel confident in my assessment :manny:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So pre-order now, ten I can pick up my purchase the day it releases without waiting in line?
if u preorder it at walmart they will have it for u, they not going to sell it for a long time, last year we had a dude preorder a wii u and he didnt come until like 4 weeks later to pick it up, they will send to separate shipments, one for people who preorder and the other to sell on the floor

your preordered stuff will be locked away wit the layaway items

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
if u preorder it at walmart they will have it for u, they not going to sell it for a long time, last year we had a dude preorder a wii u and he didnt come until like 4 weeks later to pick it up, they will send to separate shipments, one for people who preorder and the other to sell on the floor

your preordered stuff will be locked away wit the layaway items
So if I wanted to rob the joint, they in the layaway section eh? :shaq: