Nov. 22, 2013 Xbox One launches in 13 countries!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I preordered a 1st day straight through the XBL dashboard. Is there any way to confirm it? I feel like I should have gotten an email since the date was released.

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I pre-ordered mine at Gamestop, this my first time getting a console on day one, what's the crowd usually like? :ohhh:

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Liquid why you saying don't go at midnight? I doubt anyone will try anything stupid, I'll be with friends too, plus they usually have cops at the midnight release for games like COD, Halo, Madden, I'm sure there will be police for a console release. @HNIC973 I'm in South Florida, I don't think I could wait till the morning breh, seeing your friends have it while you don't :to:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@Liquid why you saying don't go at midnight? I doubt anyone will try anything stupid, I'll be with friends too, plus they usually have cops at the midnight release for games like COD, Halo, Madden, I'm sure there will be police for a console release. @HNIC973 I'm in South Florida, I don't think I could wait till the morning breh, seeing your friends have it while you don't :to:
don't go at midnight

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
yeah breh it releases on Friday to I probably won't wait.Unless its a blizzard out here on that day

teacher

All Star
Daps
damn thats like 10k after taxes :leon:

XKKuY.gif

nah it's called destroying your credit score in hopes of making it back and then some....no different then going to atlantic city or vegas.....maybe more calculated may be not....but disc's still exist....

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
don't go at midnight

shyt im picking up my ps4 at midnight, I live about 3 miles away from the location, it's gonna be packed with people but the cops keep that shyt cool and calm... any beefs and you come back tomorrow. Don't go at midnight if you live in the hood though, otherwise you just paid for someone else console!