Nov. 22, 2013 Xbox One launches in 13 countries!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

people that take stuff like this seriously are people that don't have the disposable income to really afford these things at launch. when you do have such income and you're into these things you're buying the console at launch despite knowing these facts because you're an enthusiast and early adopter. basically if you're the type of person that needs to trade in your Xbox 360 or PS3 to be able to get more money to afford the new console you probably shouldn't be buying it at launch.

if you're a value buyer you'd be best to wait until between years 2 and-3 to buy a new console in that span the price will have fallen and you'll be seeing second and third wave titles.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
people that take stuff like this seriously are people that don't have the disposable income to really afford these things at launch. when you do have such income and you're into these things you're buying the console at launch despite knowing these facts because you're an enthusiast and early adopter. basically if you're the type of person that needs to trade in your Xbox 360 or PS3 to be able to get more money to afford the new console you probably shouldn't be buying it at launch.

if you're a value buyer you'd be best to wait until between years 2 and-3 to buy a new console in that span the price will have fallen and you'll be seeing second and third wave titles.

Well for me, I'm not amp'd about the new systems like I should be if I'm dropping around $600 to $850 on consoles (including the games). Outside of the performance and processing ability of the consoles, I don't care much. The titles dropping around launch don't get me excited except Watch Dogs , Drive Club and Tom Clancey's: The Division doesn't drop until maybe Q4 next year :ohlawd:. I could also careless about the multimedia aspects and along with the digital libraries and cloud aspects, but that's just me.

I'm not waiting for a price drop, I'm just sitting back and letting peeps give me an honest opinion on their experiences and hiccups with the early launch systems and how MS and Sony respond. I always rocked with the PlayStation but I copped both systems a little bit after launch last gen and :wow:. I went through 2 360's and just gave up messing with that console unless I was gaming with a breh who had one and wanted to challenge me in a game and for guests. The early games on both consoles, to me at least, were lackluster except a few. It would have served me better to wait, so this time I'm listening to my gut.

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I preordered a 1st day straight through the XBL dashboard. Is there any way to confirm it? I feel like I should have gotten an email since the date was released.

Hiesenberg check you email. They will send you confirmation to whatever email you have on file from your xbox, check your spam or junk folder and look for microsoft store. If you recently ordered then you might be out of luck as they were on backorder when I last check a week ago. I ordered mine through the dashboard back in june.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hiesenberg check you email. They will send you confirmation to whatever email you have on file from your xbox, check your spam or junk folder and look for microsoft store. If you recently ordered then you might be out of luck as they were on backorder when I last check a week ago. I ordered mine through the dashboard back in june.
I preordered mine literally the day preorders went live on the dashboard. I got an initial confirmation email that day but expected something updated when they revealed the release date.

Ordering your console through the dashboard
:wow::wow: